Overly Tech Modpack

Geekman9097

Jul 29, 2019
INTRODUCING. THE ONE. THE ONLY. OVERLY TECH MODPACK.

This modpack is designed around having tons of tech mods generating ores, so you never find stone again! Not really, but there are a lot of different routes one can take.

If mathematics is your thing, @Reika has graciously allowed rotarycraft, electricraft, and reactorcraft to be included.

If you prefer large amounts of early - mid game tech, IC2 is installed for raw output

If Piping is more your thing, enjoy Buildcraft!

For all you automation lovers, enjoy Thermal Expansion!

Should all else fail, Chromaticraft is installed for just a touch of magic.

Stay safe, and remember to watch out for those meteors!

Pack Code: TooMuchTech

TheBlackNight456

Jul 29, 2019
are u thinking about adding pneumaticraft and steavescarts/steavesfactory and can u also put a full modlist and maybe just some standard atheistic mods like carpenters and chisel and bibliocraft (sry if they are in here just going off what your entry says) mabey even mr crayfish .... not trying to boss u around i know its your modpack just wanted to throw out some suggestions

Geekman9097

Jul 29, 2019
are u thinking about adding pneumaticraft and steavescarts/steavesfactory and can u also put a full modlist and maybe just some standard atheistic mods like carpenters and chisel and bibliocraft (sry if they are in here just going off what your entry says) mabey even mr crayfish .... not trying to boss u around i know its your modpack just wanted to throw out some suggestions

I had thought about Stevie's carts and related mods, as well as pneumaticraft. Just forgot to put them in. Oopsies. Will push the update when I get back to my computer, as well as posting the full modlist here. Carpenters blocks has caused lag for me in the past, so I iwll have to check to see if that is true. I'll look into bibliocraft. Heard of it but never used it before. As with mr crayfish's.

TheBlackNight456

Jul 29, 2019
yea mr crayfish is just a personal fav of mine no real purpose other than athsteics some cool tools in there too as for bibliocraft its very popular and adds some helpful storage options