OpenPeripherals Wiki/Documentation

Would that be usefull?

• Total voters

_JacobCZ_

Jul 29, 2019
Hi, i googled a lot, but i didn't find any OpenPeripherals Wiki or Documentation, do you think it would be useful to make one? I'll do it, but i'd like to hear your opinion... It wouldn't be just about the blocks and stuff, but aslo various tutorials for the terminal glasses, and PIM and other stuff... And maybe i would also combine it with COmputerCraft/Lua tutorials... So what do You think?

_JacobCZ_

Jul 29, 2019
Yeah, I've seen that program already. But what do you think about making something like computercraft tutorial Centre, where people can find various Lua tutorials, terminal glasses tutorials and stuff like that. .. Probably I'll make a opensource app in php for that, so people can make their own in their languages and myself I'll make the English one...

_JacobCZ_

Jul 29, 2019
No, that's too simple, i want something more complex... I'm a perfectionist, so i need everything done as awesome as possible. A forum page isn't enough for me... But i can ask for contributors here ;)

VikeStep

Jul 29, 2019
hmmm... You have gotten me thinking, maybe possibly in my spare time I could make a youtube series covering the core concepts of computercraft and openperipherals as well as many other interesting cross-mod interaction. But currently I don't have much spare time. So that would have to be a long time in the future, so if anyone is willing to do this, go ahead before me haha

Reactions: masterzh

_JacobCZ_

Jul 29, 2019
Sounds good, I'll integrate a YouTube support to the app, you it will be one-click action, to get the vid running ;)

Arkandos

Jul 29, 2019
Still dont really see the point with these tutorials as openperipheral is very straightforward to use.

VikeStep

Jul 29, 2019
My youtube series wouldnt really be tutorials on the mod, but mainly just good cross-mod interactions and possibly requests from viewers.

For example, How to use ComputerCraft with ThaumCraft or such

_JacobCZ_

Jul 29, 2019
Yeah, and myself i'd appreciate some Terminal Glasses tutorial... I can do some basic stuff with them, but some advanced tutorials will help...[DOUBLEPOST=1392822622][/DOUBLEPOST]I just got an idea for logo! The app will be called crafty. and this is logo/banner...
\\EDIT: I have two more color variants, i'll post them later...
f2M1ryi.png

Last edited: