Whitelist Server OkamiCraft|DW20 modpack| 20 tps Stable... >18, last reset(11/13/2014)

• This section is now closed. Server owners can remake their threads in the new server section here. If you are looking for a server you can use both this section and the new section for the time being.

Aobozu

Jul 29, 2019
Server 1.7.2 is online with the old map and everything... i will keep this server until we can upgrade it to 1.7.10(stable)... see u guys online.

Automation2000

Jul 29, 2019

In-Game Name: 424600
How old are you? 16
Where are you from (City, State or Country)? UK
What are you looking for in this server I want to attempt to play 1.7.2 with the aspect of playing with others
How active are you? I play a lot but I switch packs everyone and then so maybe about 6 hours a day so if white listed bout 1 hour a day on the server
Do you agree to the rules (if so, how many rules are listed above)?yes 7

Aobozu

Jul 29, 2019
In-Game Name: 424600
How old are you? 16
Where are you from (City, State or Country)? UK
What are you looking for in this server I want to attempt to play 1.7.2 with the aspect of playing with others
How active are you? I play a lot but I switch packs everyone and then so maybe about 6 hours a day so if white listed bout 1 hour a day on the server
Do you agree to the rules (if so, how many rules are listed above)?yes 7
Welcome

justin5797

Jul 29, 2019
In-Game Name: justin5797
How old are you? 17
Where are you from (City, State or Country)? NC, USA
What are you looking for in this server: friendly people and good admins
How active are you? i might be on a couple hours a day
Do you agree to the rules (if so, how many rules are listed above)? yes

Aobozu

Jul 29, 2019
In-Game Name: justin5797
How old are you? 17
Where are you from (City, State or Country)? NC, USA
What are you looking for in this server: friendly people and good admins
How active are you? i might be on a couple hours a day
Do you agree to the rules (if so, how many rules are listed above)? yes
whitelisted, welcome.

nine3hundred

Jul 29, 2019
In-Game Name: nine3hundred
How old are you? 15
Where are you from (City, State or Country)? England
What are you looking for in this server? a server to play on with other people and have fun
How active are you? will play about 2-4 hours a day
Do you agree to the rules (if so, how many rules are listed above)? I agree to all 7 rules

Aobozu

Jul 29, 2019
In-Game Name: nine3hundred
How old are you? 15
Where are you from (City, State or Country)? England
What are you looking for in this server? a server to play on with other people and have fun
How active are you? will play about 2-4 hours a day
Do you agree to the rules (if so, how many rules are listed above)? I agree to all 7 rules
Welcome to the server.

Darklord__

Jul 29, 2019

In-Game Name: DarkLord__
How old are you? 15
Where are you from (City, State or Country)? Kent, England
What are you looking for in this server A nice community to learn from and play with; something that keeps up to date.
How active are you? I play minecraft a lot in the day, I also develop plugins for fun. Play time is around (2-6 hours a day)
Do you agree to the rules (if so, how many rules are listed above)? I agree and will adhere to all 7 rules

Aobozu

Jul 29, 2019
In-Game Name: DarkLord__
How old are you? 15
Where are you from (City, State or Country)? Kent, England
What are you looking for in this server A nice community to learn from and play with; something that keeps up to date.
How active are you? I play minecraft a lot in the day, I also develop plugins for fun. Play time is around (2-6 hours a day)
Do you agree to the rules (if so, how many rules are listed above)? I agree and will adhere to all 7 rules
Welcome

turbeauke

Jul 29, 2019
That steve's factory manager issue was my fault :p Sorry about that. Ill have time to play again on monday, see you guys then.

Xerocry

Jul 29, 2019
In-Game Name: Xerocry
How old are you? 19.
Where are you from (City, State or Country)? Latvija.
What are you looking for in this server? To have fun, playing on Forgecraft - type server with people.
How active are you? i play everyday (if the server is up)? Аbout 1-2 hours.
Do you agree to the rules (if so, how many rules are listed above)? Yes with all 7 rules!