No-No's of the Nations: The Re-Happening [Game Thread]

SoraZodia

Forum Ghost
Third Party Pack Team
Mod Developer
Mar 11, 2014
Lynch Pyure
Vote duckfan

I think we should keep duckfan alive until we know that he's the last wolf. This way we could still use him to find out who's town and who's wolf - red would mean the other person is town and green would mean that both of them is wolves.

dylanpiera

Jul 29, 2019
I doubt this, really, as:

And well since it isn't there...

Pyure death

And shouldn't we put duckfan into the tester too? I think that's the only way we get to kill him too tomorrow (if it comes to that)
I've been lacking in putting in the wall rule, but thats about it.

dylanpiera

Jul 29, 2019
Recap:
  • Pyure got lynched. He was a wolfy wolf!
  • The mayor decided to destroy the town tester!
  • Ljfa is the new mayor
  • Sora got killed by the wolfs. He was a punny villager
  • RJS was shot by the vigilante. He was a punny villager.
  • Due to a law being created. All clones and the clone machine have been (Permanantly) destroyed. But the town now has a daily lynch vote!

Lynch vote is done by bolding :)

lenscas

Over-Achiever
Jul 31, 2013
vote Ljfa

reasoning is simple. duckfan is a wolf and thus probably gave the mayor role to another wolf.
Unless duckfan gave it to a villager because he suspected this logic, in which case there is not much the village can do.

lenscas

Over-Achiever
Jul 31, 2013
Can I once again mention that the mayor selects the next one and as the wolves know each other it is pretty safe to say that ljfa is a wolf. So I would suggest to lynch the mayor asap to maybe have a chance to get the mayor to our side due to
(If mayor dies a new random one will be selected))
Thus again, I suggest to lynch the current mayor and pray to the rng gods the mayor role will go to a villager.
Also, I suspect the vigilante role went to a wolf, so to be honest I see no way the village can win.

Reactions: LivingAngryCheese

Lethosos

Jul 29, 2019
Lenscas raises a good point. I see no other major threat right now. Ducky should be next.

Vote lfja for lynch

Sent from my Puzzle Box of Yogg-Saron using Tapatalk 2

ljfa

Jul 29, 2019
vote Ljfa

reasoning is simple. duckfan is a wolf and thus probably gave the mayor role to another wolf.
Unless duckfan gave it to a villager because he suspected this logic, in which case there is not much the village can do.
How do you know which one of those two it is? This is a WIFOM argument.

Welp, the wolves actually managed to slip two of them into the XOR machine, the very machine our former mayor destroyed. Lynch duckfan

lenscas

Over-Achiever
Jul 31, 2013
How do you know which one of those two it is? This is a WIFOM argument.

Welp, the wolves actually managed to slip two of them into the XOR machine, the very machine our former mayor destroyed. Lynch duckfan
and said mayor gave you the role of mayor.
If duckfan is a wolf (which we know he is thanks to the outcome being green and pyure being a wolf) Then its reasonable to assume he would pass on the mayor role to another wolf which so happen to be you.

Also, it isn't actually that surprising they managed to get 2 wolves in, I would have even suspected they would manage it a lot more times.

VictiniX888

Jul 29, 2019
I'm actually doubting ljfa is wolf. Sounds like something a wolf would do: put a villager as a mayor to make people think they're a wolf.
That being said: lynch duckfan

EDIT: However... now that I've went back and looked at ljfa's posts, he does look very very wolfy

Last edited:

dylanpiera

Jul 29, 2019
Day end
  • Duckfan was lynched. He was a wolf
  • TheEpic was killed. He was a punny villager
  • Victini got shot. he was a punny villager
  • The standard ol' bodyguard was created.

lenscas

Over-Achiever
Jul 31, 2013
Ok, so Ljfa made a bodyguard role, what can this mean.
Either Ljfa is a wolf who wants to look non-wolfy by making a role that can help the village (but probably also the wolves)
Or the wolves tried to trick us by passing the mayor role to a villager in the hopes we would lynch the new mayor instead of the proven wolf.

So, in scenario one what do the wolves get exactly:
They get a weak role that may even be used in their benefit and have the wolf mayor something to show of as "proof" of the mayor not being a wolf.
The possibility would also be that some people start to look wolfy who suggested to lynch Ljfa.

In scenario 2 they get:
A possible free villager kill
A possible rule/role that would be very hard to play arround

Because the role Ljfa made is so weak for the villagers and may even help the wolves I think its fair to say that Ljfa is a wolf.
Thus just like last time
vote Ljfa