No mods installed?

• Please make sure you are posting in the correct place. Server ads go here and modpack bugs go here

tehBlobLord

Jul 29, 2019
When I try to join a server, it says I don't have the right mods installed to login (Mindcrack pack). I went back to the homescreen and sure enough, Forge tells me I am running vanilla 1.4.6 with no mods. If I go back to the launcher and click on "Edit mod pack", however, I can see all of the right mods listed as active.
I'm on a Mac, with the Mindcrack pack. One odd thing is that to run the game I need to type
cd ~/Desktop/ftb/

export JAVA_HOME=/System/Library/Frameworks/JavaVM.framework/Versions/1.6/Home
java -jar FTB_Launcher.jar
into terminal or the launcher crashes. Also, to join a server, I can only use direct connect, I can't click on the server's name. But up to now, I've always had the right mods and such installed.

Any ideas?

tehBlobLord

Jul 29, 2019
I already tried deleting anything I found that was ftb-related on my computer, I couldn't find that though. Do you have more detailed directions on where it is?

zooqooo

Jul 29, 2019
If you can't find that you can just go and delete the files of the modpack, easy to : edit pack, show folder

tehBlobLord

Jul 29, 2019
I'm not on Linux so I don't think I will find that folder, and zooqoo, I already did that :/
I also can't even get into the game any more, something about a conflict between FML and 1.4.7 when I use Mindcrack v8.

tehBlobLord

Jul 29, 2019
I know there is a folder called MindCrack but I already did a blanket delete of everything that had FTB in the name or contained it on my computer