New Version Checker Mod

TomeWyrm

Jul 29, 2019
Well, time to see if it actually does anything interesting for an end user then. Downloading, building, adding to an instance and seeing what goes kersplode (like every mod seems to do around me lately)

Strikingwolf

Jul 29, 2019
Well, time to see if it actually does anything interesting for an end user then. Downloading, building, adding to an instance and seeing what goes kersplode (like every mod seems to do around me lately)
Why are you adding it to an instance...no mods implement it yet besides Squids :p

TomeWyrm

Jul 29, 2019
Well that appears to be beside the point right now, the gradle script is being obscenely obstinate, and I can't recall if I have gradle actually installed on this machine or not. As for other mods, there's a heck of a lot of them, and it'll be interesting to see what it looks like and if it breaks even if none of my mods implement it.

Edit: Looks like I DID have it installed. On a completely unrelated note... Custom Ore Generation makes my brain hurt

Edit2: I like the button placement. It doesn't conflict with OpenEye or Version Checker. The number AND text is also helpful for those people that don't know already what the button is (a minor gripe I had with Version Checker). I'll have to grab a few versions of SquidUtils or build my own mod for the express purpose of testing UpToDate... I think my meager java skills should be up to that :)

Last edited: