Request New Server - Need Suggestions - FTB Inf Evo

Z

Zimorak

Hello everyone. Thankyou for taking the time to click into this Thread. I'm in a bit of a sticky situation.

Let me get started.

I plan on opening up a FTB Infinity Evolved server. And when i say plan, i don't mean start it and work on it for one week, then leave it and let my server subscription lapse. I actually plan on making this server a thing, and plan on devoting all of my spare time on it. I want the best RPG kind of server out there.

Some features i would like to have in the server are:

-A Fully functional Spawn.
-Warp room
-Kit selection (Start as a specific type of player) --KITS IS A MUST HAVE/ Claim limitation--
-Anti-Grief (Building Protection)

-Claim Land
-/Sethome (Name)
-Building Protection

-Anti Explosive measures
-No NUKE or related explosives
-TNT allowed within reason.

==I'm going to need to know how to limit WorldEdit with permissions. And other features of the game.==

I will eventually add more to this thread. But any and ALL help is appreciated.

mc.crab

Feb 2, 2013
There are two options, ForgeEssentials or kCauldron to run plugins.

Spawn, warps, and kits are all doable with both. Antigrief/build protection and claiming land is already in FTButilities and can also be achieved with FE. There are also some plugins that add area protection but they do not work with all modded blocks.

Homes can be set with FTButilities, FE as well as with essentials plugin.

There is a setting in FTButilites which allows or disables explosions in claimed areas. Nuke explosion radius can also be edited in the mod config.

Permissions can be edited with FE and eithed essentials on permissionsEX plugins.