Problem New server looking for pro staff

darkfire3814

Jul 29, 2019
I am currently in the mists of opening a new ftb unleashed 1.1.5 server. I am looking to bring on some staff to assist.
Currently I am looking for someone who actually understand ftb,plugins like mytown,clearlagg,essintials, and permissions with pex and essentials.

over the last 3 days i have talked to several people who clam they know what they doing, but when you give them access to the files they dont get anything done.

Heres the set up, I will walk you throw everything that is currently set up, walk you throw how we want ranks and there ability, then you will take it from there and to the actual file work to make it come to life.

You must have a mic and be able to work more then 30 mins a week. 3/4 the people that i have talked to can only work a few hours a week at most.

in return you will receive the highest vip/donor rank on the server. if your able to bring even more to the table there is the possibility for a coowner spot. pleas add me on skype. Darkfire3814 with the into permissions man