Nei going slow in unleashed?

• Please make sure you are posting in the correct place. Server ads go here and modpack bugs go here

wolfsilver00

Jul 29, 2019
Hello guys! Well, the thing is, Nei goes as always until i hit the R/U keys.. It takes like 20 or 30 seconds to show recipe or use for items.. This didn't happen on ultimate and i wanted to know if i am the only one with this issue.. (Btw, allocated RAM: 3g) So... Anyone with the same problem? Known solutions? Anything?

Thanks in advance!

Bowbender

Jul 29, 2019
I wouldn't say it takes 20 to 30 seconds, but it is a bit of time for me. Maybe around 5 or seconds. Are your times actually timed? That is a heck of wait. What are your computer specs like besides RAM?

Bigpak

Jul 29, 2019
Same happens for me, wondering if it has to do something with optimization of NEI or something.

Pokefenn

Jul 29, 2019
Lots of modders have stopped supporting 1.5.2.
I think it was a tech problem with 1.5.2, so thats why it wasnt fixed.

dgdas9

Jul 29, 2019
I think it's directilly conected with the number of items you have.

In Automagica, before they added microblocks for every freaking solid block, it was MUCH quicker. It now takes 1-3 minutes to click U and about 20 seconds to click R

wolfsilver00

Jul 29, 2019
Its not my specs it always wordek good for me... And yeah, im literal when i say its 20 to 30 seconds, R goes faster, 15.. But still, the game just freezes.. So.. if its a bug, i wanna slam my head onto a wall.. Damn didnt think they would let this happen on a pack :s guess we only have to wait for the 1.6 pack!

PeggleFrank

Jul 29, 2019
It takes up to one and a half minutes for me.

Something that I thought was a side-effect of having too many items and blocks, but apparently it was just a bug.