NEI Creating lag

Giratina548

Jul 29, 2019
When i am in-game playing tech world 2 i get around 60-100 fps but when i open my inventory my fps drops down to 5-10 and its sits there for about 10 seconds. When i disable nei in its options the lag goes away but its really hard to play without the recipes.

if i missed spelled some thing or did not explain it very well please let me know.[DOUBLEPOST=1392943287][/DOUBLEPOST]P.S: i don't have this problem on any other packs.

Last edited:

Wagon153

Jul 29, 2019
It might be rotary craft, as I remember Reika mentioning how the way he renders his blocks in the inventory cause some lag regarding NEI. I suggest just disabling NEI by pressing O until you need to use it. It's probably something that is fixed or will be fixed either in a new version of rotary craft or NEI.

Giratina548

Jul 29, 2019
Using o only hides nei it doesn't really disable it but thank you for telling me about rotary craft.

UniZero

Popular Member
Oct 3, 2012
Scotland, UK
I believe there was an issues before with random things interfering with nei before. I would try disabling that mod and see if that helps.

lumien

Jul 29, 2019
I believe there was an issues before with random things interfering with nei before. I would try disabling that mod and see if that helps.

It was an issue with Random Things interfering with Rotary Craft and that's fixed.