NEI causes Internal Server Shutdown

Maldroth

Jul 29, 2019
I'm taking another crack at this and deleting the entire launcher profile and going to start with just Forge and then add NEI and then add one by one until I hit the breaking point.[DOUBLEPOST=1384397072][/DOUBLEPOST]Ash, I'm sorry I don't know there isn't a lot of good documentation in regards to NEI on this. If you know of some then please let me know I'm not purposely trying to be ignorant on this.

Maldroth

Jul 29, 2019
Well this is a real head scratcher, everything works now. The only differences I had in making the profile was that I added items one by one and loaded each time. The only mod I didn't add was RotaryCraft which I know doesn't work with the new Thaumcraft.

Ashzification I do appreciate your assistance on this. First time putting something like this together myself outside of the FTB launcher. Since there are no 1.6.4 packs I wanted to try my hand at building something on my own for myself. Now I can test this out.

Thanks again!

Reactions: Ashzification

Ashzification

Jul 29, 2019
1.6.4 was my first time successfully compiling a modpack for myself, with more than like 3 mods. And it's completely different from when I tried in 1.2.5.
It's a process, and sometimes, things seem to break for no reason ;)

Maldroth

Jul 29, 2019
yeah I was able to resolve most of the errors myself but that Out on range -2 made no sense especially with no one else on the internet getting that error. This pack will be complete when Thermal Expansion 3 comes out as well as GrowthCraft. But for now I can test it and try the new Ars Magica 2 and Thaumcraft 4

Reactions: Ashzification

Ashzification

Jul 29, 2019
yeah I was able to resolve most of the errors myself but that Out on range -2 made no sense especially with no one else on the internet getting that error. This pack will be complete when Thermal Expansion 3 comes out as well as GrowthCraft. But for now I can test it and try the new Ars Magica 2 and Thaumcraft 4
Mine will be done when TE3 comes out, lest I forget more mods.