Need help

pdewit112

Jul 29, 2019
Hey guys, first of all my bad if this is the wrong Section.

Here is my question/help needed.

I wonder or you can add Ars Magica 2, into a FTB Infinity server? I would really love that,
if this is possible can someone explain to me how to do it? Couldn't find it anywhere else.

Tyvm.

Regards.

bdudek

Jul 29, 2019
It would need to be in the pack and the server. For the server you would add it to the mods folder where the server files are located for the pack just click edit modpack and click add mod to add it

pdewit112

Jul 29, 2019
It would need to be in the pack and the server. For the server you would add it to the mods folder where the server files are located for the pack just click edit modpack and click add mod to add it

First of all, thanks for the reply.
Yeah I know that tho, but for some reasons it gave me an API error or something, maybe its because I didnt have the correct Ars Magica 2 for 1.7.10
Urgh, gotta take a look again then to find the entire mod,
Well i've found it earlier but then I had to install it or something which I couldnt do.

pdewit112

Jul 29, 2019
Well it did work, even tho many of my buildings are kinda fucked up, but that's okay, but right now, I was walking to a spot, and I crashed and got " internal server error" and now cant get back in game? any ideas?

pdewit112

Jul 29, 2019
No need anymore, I was able to fix it myself. But forgot to edit this post.
Thanks in advantage. Appreciated.