Sergii

Jul 29, 2019
I don't know if my computer will be able to run FTB my specs are:
CPU:Intel Core i7 720QM(1.6GHz)

Graphics card:ATI Mobility Radeon HD 5730

RAM: 4GB DDR3 Memory

TheWarGamer11

Jul 29, 2019
Hello yes you should be able to play minecrafter FTB just fine. I used to play it in my old computer which had the following
a Intel core 2 Duo 2.5ghz
4gb of ddr2 ram
GTX 620 from galaxy.

Your i7 should have 8 cores so you should be fine as far as Radeon graphics cards go, I don't know a whole lot about them.

Sent from my XT1049 using Tapatalk

Sergii

Jul 29, 2019
Hello yes you should be able to play minecrafter FTB just fine. I used to play it in my old computer which had the following
a Intel core 2 Duo 2.5ghz
4gb of ddr2 ram
GTX 620 from galaxy.

Your i7 should have 8 cores so you should be fine as far as Radeon graphics cards go, I don't know a whole lot about them.

Around how many FPS would I be getting

UniZero

Popular Member
Oct 3, 2012
Scotland, UK
Your cpu while it may be a core i7 is only 1.6ghz. I assume this is a laptop you are playing on. If so then you may have issues. Also if you only have a 32bit os then you will only be able to use 32bit java with 1gb of ram which will most likely run into problems expecially with the new 1.6 mod packs.

You could give ftb a go and see how well it runs because ftb is free although minecraft is not but I assume you already own that.

TheWarGamer11

Jul 29, 2019
I played with an old Dell desktop computer, so I was able to put in a graphic card. I normally had a team rate of 45-50. When playing normal minecraft, I had 65-70

insanityjones

Jul 29, 2019
your graphics card shouldnt matter. i say this as im running on the basic intel graphics with now actual graphics card in the computer

TheWarGamer11

Jul 29, 2019
your graphics card shouldnt matter. i say this as im running on the basic intel graphics with now actual graphics card in the computer
I believe that his computer doesn't have the Intel graphic built on. From your quote, your GPU is built on to the same chip as your CPU. Most computers that don't have the Intel graphic built and don't have a graphic card installed, have to rely on there CPU to generate the images on the screen

Sergii

Jul 29, 2019
Your cpu while it may be a core i7 is only 1.6ghz. I assume this is a laptop you are playing on. If so then you may have issues. Also if you only have a 32bit os then you will only be able to use 32bit java with 1gb of ram which will most likely run into problems expecially with the new 1.6 mod packs.

You could give ftb a go and see how well it runs because ftb is free although minecraft is not but I assume you already own that.
The CPU has a turbo boost up to 2.8ghz and it's 64bit