Need help with tesseract and quarry setup

• Please make sure you are posting in the correct place. Server ads go here and modpack bugs go here

C4nadian

Jul 29, 2019
so i have this quarry setup but i can't get my tesseracts to operate properly. My setup is basically solar panels connected to an mfe which then goes through an HV consumer --> Energy bridge -->MJ producer --> tesseract

and the other tesseract is directly connected to the quarry. I attached an image. Can you guys tell me whats wrong?
2014-11-04_01.42.27.png

Oxygene

Jul 29, 2019
Check the tesseract frequencies are set up correctly to send or receive energy. Then check they are definitely sending by putting build craft pipes from the tesseract to the quarry just to rule it out. Same with energy converters to tesseract. Just to rule out those possible connection issues...

Oxygene

Jul 29, 2019
To rule it out we need screenshots of both tesseracts uis with the correct frequency selected. And ideally screenshots of the setups using the wooden and gold kinesis pipes or TE equivalent please. Just to rule things out.

ScottulusMaximus

Jul 29, 2019
1.Those Tesseracts aren't active, they're still gray. Turn black when active. Check frequencies and redstone control
2. Tesseracts don't carry MJ only RF, get an RF producer on the sending Tesseract and put at least one energy conduit on the receiving one to auto convert to MJ.

Reactions: C4nadian