Need clarification on redstone energy conduit mechanic

• Please make sure you are posting in the correct place. Server ads go here and modpack bugs go here
  • FTB will be shutting down this forum by the end of July. To participate in our community discussions, please join our Discord! https://ftb.team/discord

PoisonWolf

Jul 29, 2019
You can configure tesseracts to only send or recieve (little tabs on the right) so setting the tesseracts that should only send power elsewhere to send only mode would solve your problem of energy cells drawing power from other energy cells on that frequency. If you have nothing else connected to the tesseract there is no need to use a conduit to achieve that same thing.

Omg. I never noticed that before. I love you and you win the internets for the day, sir! Phew, now I just need 1 REC for each location! =D

PoisonWolf

Jul 29, 2019
So thanks to you guys and the help with using tesseracts, I managed to boil it down to a cute 5x5x4 setup for 75mj/t at the receiving end! 8 engines running at 14 mj/t, drawing 400 eu/t. The conduits are needed because without them, the engines overheat. Even at 106.4 mj/t (after 5% loss from 112 mj/t), it is still a netgain. Right now, I'll just need to swap out the other hybrid panel for another ultimate and we're golden for my egregiously EU-wasting MJ station.

mjstation.jpg