Nano Saber vs Sharpness V diamond sword

• Please make sure you are posting in the correct place. Server ads go here and modpack bugs go here

earthmage7

Jul 29, 2019
I have been using a sharpness V diamond sword for a while. I have made a nano saber but I discovered that you can't enchant it with books. I wants to know what would do more damage the sharpness V diamond sword or a nao saber

KirinDave

Jul 29, 2019
Enchanted Vanilla weapons do more damage normally than the nano-saber. The Nano saber claims to have a special effect on IC2 armors, which makes it desirable for that specific use case.

Reactions: Technician

earthmage7

Jul 29, 2019
I guess that could be correct. What weapon could I use instead if a vanilla sword that will do a lot of damage and not break?

KirinDave

Jul 29, 2019
Wait, what?! DO WANT!
2013-04-26_00.19.50.png

PonyKuu

Jul 29, 2019
Yeah, I saw episodes 1 and 2 of Your and Way's LP. Youtube was lagging for me yesterday, so I didn't see EP3. You also have some rifts that try to destroy your house :p

KirinDave

Jul 29, 2019
Yeah, I saw episodes 1 and 2 of Your and Way's LP. Youtube was lagging for me yesterday, so I didn't see EP3. You also have some rifts that try to destroy your house :p

Yeah them rifts. Well wait until I get enough minium to show you what the doors can actually do. If you haven't seen it, you'll be amazed. SHOCKED AND AMAZED.