Mystcraft Age cannot figure out order of symbols!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Protokohl

Jul 29, 2019
Hi all,

I was wondering what order these symbols should be to create my age.
I would like:
Greenhills Woodlands Desert Vanilla Swamp Ocean
Medium Biomes
Ender Starfield Red and Green stars
Normal Moon
Normal Sun
Dungeon Abandoned Mineshafts Caves Ravines Villages
Standard lighting standard terrain
Purple Clouds
Cyan Sky
No Weather
Sun rises in the north and sets in the south (slow day)
Moon rises in the west and sets in the east (fast night)

Is this possible and if so how should I write it?

Thanks,

Protokohl :)

P.S. Is it possible to change the colour of the Moon and Sun? If so how would I have a Red Sun and an Orange Moon? If not that's okay!

EDIT: I know I cannot have Purple colour but what symbols will make the Purple colour for the Clouds?

Nerixel

Jul 29, 2019
I'm not the best with Mystcraft, but I can give it my best shot.

Try this order:
Green Hills, Woodlands, Desert, Swamp, Ocean, Medium Biomes, Red, Green, Ender Starfield, Normal Stars, Orange, West, Setting, Half Length, Normal Moon, Red, North, Rising, Double Length, Normal Sun, , Dungeon, Abandoned Mineshafts, Caves, Ravines, Villages, Standard Terrain, Standard Lighting, Purple (or red and blue pages, if no purple), Cloud colour, Cyan, Sky colour, no weather.

This may or may not work, I haven't messed with the new Mystcraft too much yet.

To learn more, watch DW20's tutorial on YouTube:

krazykatdance22

Jul 29, 2019
protokohl, I'm not an expert tho I have experimented a little bit with ages (tho still having some trouble.) but I have learned that there are some crucial pages in your list and agent tadpole's that I dont see.. tho who knows you might have figured it out by now, if so ignore my post :D

should go like this (tho I have yet to figure out the sun/moon/stars motion pattern)

biome SIZE

the biomes you want to put in your world. (putting in too many makes the world unstable, I've found this out the hard way..)

Sun/Moon/Stars tend to go here in the list (you can assign colors to them in this order example= COLOR/SUN same goes for sky ect but I have yet to figure out how to make them flow as a normal world from sunset to sun rise)

Add in features you want (huge trees, star fissure, tendrils, water, lakes, villages, dungeons ect.)

between the end of your features list and weather, you need to add in your lighting and terrain type.
example.
(Bright light, normal light, or dark light)
(Standard terrain, skylands, cave world)

Specify a weather (No weather, eternal rain, eternal snow ect) this you probably know already :p tho I find eternal rain to be pretty annoying.

Sky- specify your COLOR then your SKY type. I'll list one I wrote up.

Cyan, sky color, magenta, night sky color, rainbow, sunset color, black cloud color, red, fog color

ending this off with CLEAR MODULAR will ensure that if anything has been missed in the list, it will automatically default to fill in the gap (or so I have read) somewhere)

if theres anything I've missed (besides the sun,star,moon problem) please point it out :)

if ANYONE has some tips for sun, moon and stars raising and setting, it'd be a great help to me :D

Status
Not open for further replies.