My FTB Server's Additional Mods

jnestor5

Jul 29, 2019
Currently my server is running the Direwolf20 version 5 with a couple additional mods. I'm just posting my additional mods that i'm currently using and possible future ones. I will explain in what location to place these files and where to get them. Also this post is also for the people who play on my server so they download the correct mods to get on the server. Also anyone want give ideas for other mods I would appreciate it. Also thanks to all the mod makers for their hard work where with without them we wouldn't be able to enjoy them.
Mo' Creatures
For this mod you need to download three things: Mo'Creatures Mod v4.5.1.zip, CustomMobSpawner 1.11, and GUI Api 0.15.2-1.4.6. You do not need to download the Forge Client since it is already in the FTB modpack.
To add the mods each individual needs open up the edit modpack option in your FTB launcher. There are three tabs in this interface. Simply open the folders and drag and drop the files in.
Mods Tab: Mo'Creatures Mod v4.5.1.zip, CustomMobSpawner 1.11
CoreMods Tab: GUI Api 0.15.2-1.4.6
For the server part, just add all the mods that are were put into the Mods Tab into the mod folder. Not the GUI.