MWF seeking server to call home please help?

• Please make sure you are posting in the correct place. Server ads go here and modpack bugs go here

Breezywezie

Jul 29, 2019
I cant seem to find a server to fit my needs. I don't mind donating for what I want. I'm a valuable player who is always ready to help and never greifs or steals. I am in my 30's so no worries about maturity. I don't care if its whitelisted or not I think greylist is a good idea. I prefer the goldshovel for protection but as long as you have some way to protect my things I don't care.
I will list my wishes in order of importance :)
Mystcraft
Random ports like /rp or a sign you can click
Donate to fly like /fly or gravichest or jetpack
/back
PVE
Thaumcraft
I dont mean to be a pig but I require alot of sethomes ;)
I won't pay monthly for donations but I will add on package deals like machines etc.

Here are some things I like but arn't a deal breaker:
mcmmo
jobs
skyblock
teamspeak or something similar

I'm probably forgetting stuff but I'll edit this post as I remember. Being able to play mystcraft and randomly port around are the only non negotiable things really. Thanks for your time and consideration I don't check my email often but its [email protected] if you want to look up my facebook :)

Reactions: Booker The Geek

TangentialThreat

Jul 29, 2019
/sethome is nearly essential for vanilla, but Mystcraft has some amazing in-game transportation options that only get better if an admin is nice enough to leave a link book modifier out in the open. With Ultimate you also get portal guns, MPS armor etc - you'll be more mobile than you're used to.

Saice

Jul 29, 2019
all vary reasonable request.

You might also checking the server promotion threads lower in the forum list for servers also. They tend to list all their features and the such on there opening post.