Murder at Monocon Game Thread!

Robijnvogel

May 8, 2013
Shaz is not in. Got it. I guess Corpse, Fowl and Vike just derped here. Or CC did notice and I misread his post.

What if I like being sneaky? :3
More seriously, it doesn't look like this game has gotten serious yet. I'm not very good at addressing that myself. Do you have ideas?

It has gotten very serious, since you just posted a moderately long post and did not atually vote for anyone. Step in the spotlights man! Show us that unibrow. :p

##vote CC

Vote tally in chronological order:
1 Nojr <- Erin
1 Pyure <- Nojr
1 RealKC <- VikeStep
1 VikeStep <- Pyure
1.5 Frederikam <- SE37, (Letho)
2 Profrags <- Dylan, LAC
2 LAC <- Frederikam, Profrags
1 SE37 <- RealKC
1 Letho <- Fowl
1 Erin <- Strikingwolf
1 Fowl <- SoraZodia
1 CC <- Me

Losing their grace-smite: @CorpseCat (@Lethosos )

Seems like we don't have a real wagon to hop on. There's only four people who haven't had any votes cast on them actually. (Three if you count my self-vote.)

Pyure

Not Totally Useless
Aug 14, 2013
Waterloo, Ontario
Well I CAN tell you I am not your enemy ;)
If profrags had had at least one game under his belt, I'd say this rang first-time-wolf, but as a new player I think it reads legit neutral player. And probably not Wasp.

Shazam not posting yet means he is a wolf.
Vote Shazam08
I absolutely hated this vote...
Hahaha, thanks fowltief. I've had people vote for me in games I'm not in before.
Vote RealKC
...until it turned out Shazam wasn't in the game. wolf!vike would...probably...know who his enemies are. Split for now.

You kinda have my trust since you been asking questions in the game thread. I would think that wolf you would just ask them in the wolf convo.
Eh... Forgive me if I missed something but Shazam is not in this game...
I liked the message but not the tone or timing. It feels like a bestfrenz play. Split lean.

Shaz is not in. Got it. I guess Corpse, Fowl and Vike just derped here. Or CC did notice and I misread his post.

It has gotten very serious, since you just posted a moderately long post and did not atually vote for anyone. Step in the spotlights man! Show us that unibrow. :p

##vote CC
My top town today. I'm discarding most of the message, but putting pressure on silent plebes is always entirely appropriate conduct. I also agree that if CC is only going to contribute 1 message per year he should at least grace us with an occasional vote when he does so.

@CorpseCat, why on earth you so quiet all the time? Give us a vote. I utterly declare that being too quiet is absolute proof of an ultra-anti-town agenda: Wolf or Wasp.

erindalc

Popular Member
Mar 3, 2015
Steam
If profrags had had at least one game under his belt, I'd say this rang first-time-wolf, but as a new player I think it reads legit neutral player. And probably not Wasp.

I absolutely hated this vote...

...until it turned out Shazam wasn't in the game. wolf!vike would...probably...know who his enemies are. Split for now.

I liked the message but not the tone or timing. It feels like a bestfrenz play. Split lean.

My top town today. I'm discarding most of the message, but putting pressure on silent plebes is always entirely appropriate conduct. I also agree that if CC is only going to contribute 1 message per year he should at least grace us with an occasional vote when he does so.

@CorpseCat, why on earth you so quiet all the time? Give us a vote. I utterly declare that being too quiet is absolute proof of an ultra-anti-town agenda: Wolf or Wasp.
Pyure maybe it's just me but don't you normally read everything wolf the first day as town? Just what I recall.

Reactions: Pyure

Pyure

Not Totally Useless
Aug 14, 2013
Waterloo, Ontario
Pyure maybe it's just me but don't you normally read everything wolf the first day as town? Just what I recall.
I had to re-read this a million times to understand what you meant (there's nothing super-wrong with your sentence, I just couldn't follow it)

Yes, town!pyure is highly paranoid. (And jumpy?) I can kick up my paranoia a notch if you like. Are you throwing mud on me sir? :p

erindalc

Popular Member
Mar 3, 2015
Steam
I had to re-read this a million times to understand what you meant (there's nothing super-wrong with your sentence, I just couldn't follow it)

Yes, town!pyure is highly paranoid. (And jumpy?) I can kick up my paranoia a notch if you like. Are you throwing mud on me sir? :p
I'm just making an observation. Take it as you will.

Pyure

Not Totally Useless
Aug 14, 2013
Waterloo, Ontario
@dylanpiera, you antismited and vanished. Share thy thoughts? What do you think of corpsecat and his silent ways? Is erindalc throwing mud on me? Am I pocketing vikestep by not trying to lynch him on D1?

dylanpiera

Jul 29, 2019
@dylanpiera, you antismited and vanished. Share thy thoughts? What do you think of corpsecat and his silent ways? Is erindalc throwing mud on me? Am I pocketing vikestep by not trying to lynch him on D1?
Wow so rude! Not even asking how my exams went? OMGUS VOTE PYURE!!

On a more serious note however, Corpsecat's silent ways says nothing, especially day 1.
This new, thing? ...Hmm? ... oh wait its an actual person? oh. well he is new, and is therefor by unflawed logic mafia, however I do not want to lynch him D1, that'd be mean now woudn't it? D2, unless he starts showing some more town traits, he'll be my lynch target as of now.

Ofcourse if he is mafia, his mafia friends are telling him to play "stupid" and would make it clear atleast someone that is activly trying, aka a power player, is mafia. So, you, Vikestep and Shazam (who is also scummy for reasons earlier mentioned by others) (err. Who isn't in the game).

Other people that might come up with these strategies would include: SO37 and perhaps Corpsecat.

So for now i'm just gonna ##Vote Robijnvogel for the lack of a better target.
(As of now I haven't yet been able to read through the whole thread, so sorry if i'm missing an obvious lynch candidate or some points in my logic)

Pyure

Not Totally Useless
Aug 14, 2013
Waterloo, Ontario
Wow so rude! Not even asking how my exams went? OMGUS VOTE PYURE!!
On a more serious note however, Corpsecat's silent ways says nothing, especially day 1.
Anyone who is too quiet makes the game easier for wolves..... AND SERIAL KILLERS AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA RUN RUN RUN
I may have issues.

So for now i'm just gonna ##Vote Robijnvogel for the lack of a better target.
(As of now I haven't yet been able to read through the whole thread, so sorry if i'm missing an obvious lynch candidate or some points in my logic)
Your vote reeks of I-dont-care-who-dies.

C

CorpseCat

You want to push me, @Pyure?
Well then, let's have at it.

Why? Just because he poked the silent? I think you know better than that. And if you're going to demand a vote... Vote: Pyure
There. Now go on and place a (serious) vote yourself. Or are you all talk today?

LivingAngryCheese

Over-Achiever
Aug 22, 2014
A place

Why? Just because he poked the silent? I think you know better than that. And if you're going to demand a vote... Vote: Pyure
There. Now go on and place a (serious) vote yourself. Or are you all talk today?

*yawn*
Well I guess we know how CC plays as mafia now.
vote corpsecat

Pyure

Not Totally Useless
Aug 14, 2013
Waterloo, Ontario
This is dull. Its the equivalent of an omgus too. Are you saying you're going to vote anyone who thinks you're too quiet now?

"How abnormally aggressive you are!" said Little Red Riding Hood.
Ironically I was thinking the same thing about you my stabby friend :)

Reactions: LivingAngryCheese

Pyure

Not Totally Useless
Aug 14, 2013
Waterloo, Ontario
@VikeStep: Thoughts on corpsecat? Thoughts on Cheese? Thoughts on Dylanpiera?

Due to role shenanigans, I'm a bit hesitant to throw my votes around willy-nilly in classic pyure style. I'll be formalizing my vote within the next couple hours (I believe day ends in 3 hours 12 minutes or so?)

C

CorpseCat

"How abnormally aggressive you are!" said Little Red Riding Hood.
Come, and let us consider. Which are more willing to act different and stand out, townspeople or werecanids?

This is dull. Its the equivalent of an omgus too. Are you saying you're going to vote anyone who thinks you're too quiet now?
No, I voted you because you pushed me to vote while seemingly being hesitant to place one yourself, despite throwing a lot of words around.
If I was just voting anyone who poked me, I had targets I enjoy less. :)

LivingAngryCheese

Over-Achiever
Aug 22, 2014
A place
Come, and let us consider. Which are more willing to act different and stand out, townspeople or werecanids?

No, I voted you because you pushed me to vote while seemingly being hesitant to place one yourself, despite throwing a lot of words around.
If I was just voting anyone who poked me, I had targets I enjoy less. :)
Come, and let us consider. Which are more likely to act extremely defensively when they gain votes, townspeople or werewolves?

Sorry, I couldn't being myself to say werecanids. I mean, SERIOUSLY.

C

CorpseCat

Come, and let us consider. Which are more likely to act extremely defensively when they gain votes, townspeople or werewolves?

Sorry, I couldn't being myself to say werecanids. I mean, SERIOUSLY.

...Over one vote, when there are multiple others with two on them? Don't insult me.

Fine, be like that. :3

Reactions: Pyure