Unsupported Monster 1.6.4 Bug Reports

Status
Not open for further replies.

Moochew

Jul 29, 2019
Mod Pack: Monster 1.0.10
Mod & Version: RemoteIO 1.10.0-b2
Pastebin link to crash log: N/A
What is this bug? IO Block fails to link with chests, etc. The message "[Remote IO] Block tracker was registered without a callback handler. Will be deleted next tick." appears in the server log once a link is attempted. Worked fine in previous version.
Can it be repeated? Yes. Place an IO Block and a chest. Sneak+Right click on chest with IO Linker, then Right click on IO Block to link them. Chat window will say "[Remote IO] Linked". However, the link isn't actually made (IO Block doesn't turn blue, and server log shows above message, etc.). Doesn't work in single player either.
Known Fix: N/A

DriftinFool

Jul 29, 2019
If this bug is only happening in TF, I may just ask @Reika to add some code to prevent Rainbow fluorite from spawning there. If it happens with QP hitting Rainbow fluorite in general, I'll have to look at it from another perspective. Can anyone confirm this to be only TF?
I ran a 5 chunk by 5 chunk QP with all max level enchants except no silk touch. I had no issues like this. I didn't even fully fill a barrel with each color of flourite. Nothing else seemed out of the ordinary other than the lack of gold. only got about 8 stacks vs over 60 of iron. I used large barrels for everything but cobble and never overflowed anything or had a pipe blow up.

Eyamaz

Jul 29, 2019
I ran a 5 chunk by 5 chunk QP with all max level enchants except no silk touch. I had no issues like this. I didn't even fully fill a barrel with each color of flourite. Nothing else seemed out of the ordinary other than the lack of gold. only got about 8 stacks vs over 60 of iron. I used large barrels for everything but cobble and never overflowed anything or had a pipe blow up.

This was fixed in 1.0.10

RealSketch

Jul 29, 2019
Mod Pack: Monster
Mod & Version: Modular Powersuits
Pastebin link to crash log:
Whats the bug? When the player is equipped with a IC2 jetpack, being charged all the time by a Modular Powersuit Kinetic Generator, and a Power fist installed with the axe the jetpack will lose 3 points of EU Power when the player uses the Power Fist axe.
Everytime I go and Cut a tree down using the Power Fist axe addon my IC2 Jetpack (Which is being powered by my kinetic generator) will lose a whole 3 points out of the 27 max EU.
Can it be repeated? I think so.
Known Fix: None I am aware of.
Notes: My Modular Powersuit kinetic generator powers my IC2 Jetpack and Modular Powersuit Sprint and my Power Fist ace addon.
The exact same thing happens with my diamond pickaxe upgrade!

Last edited:

tiarnia

Jul 29, 2019
Mod & Version: Modular Powersuits
Pastebin link to crash log:
Whats the bug? When the player is equipped with a IC2 jetpack, being charged all the time by a Modular Powersuit Kinetic Generator, and a Power fist installed with the axe the jetpack will lose 3 points of EU Power when the player uses the Power Fist axe.
Everytime I go and Cut a tree down using the Power Fist axe addon my IC2 Jetpack (Which is being powered by my kinetic generator) will lose a whole 3 points out of the 27 max EU.
Can it be repeated? I think so.
Known Fix: None I am aware of.
Notes: My Modular Powersuit kinetic generator powers my IC2 Jetpack and Modular Powersuit Sprint and my Power Fist ace addon.

dosn't sound like a bug to me ... your not moving when you chop down a tree so why wouldn't it drain power? kinetic only charges when moving and its not alot of charge from my experience

RealSketch

Jul 29, 2019
dosn't sound like a bug to me ... your not moving when you chop down a tree so why wouldn't it drain power? kinetic only charges when moving and its not alot of charge from my experience
Nope, because I just installed an elite battery on my legs with the kinetic generator which is charging it up. But when I go to chop tree down it takes the power from the IC2 jetpack instead of the elite battery?

Last edited:

tiarnia

Jul 29, 2019
Nope, because I just installed an elite battery on my legs with the kinetic generator which is charging it up. But when I go to chop tree down it takes the power from the IC2 jetpack instead of the elite battery?

thats cause the IC2 jetback is seen as a batpack and the body piece is always drained first in IC2 when recharging tools no mater what other power sources there are if you had full power armor it would drain the body first as well unless there was no battery there
with only IC2 you can't have power anywhere but body and the solar helmet so thats why it reads power that way
and again kinetic generator only charges things when your moving not when your standing by a tree

Last edited:
Reactions: RealSketch

RealSketch

Jul 29, 2019
thats cause the IC2 jetback is seen as a batpack and the body piece is always drained first in IC2 when recharging tools no mater what other power sources there are if you had full power armor it would drain the body first as well unless there was no battery there
with only IC2 you can't have power anywhere but body and the solar helmet so thats why it reads power that way
and again kinetic generator only charges things when your moving not when your standing by a tree
Ok, thanks, So I have the elite battery installed on my legs, if I put it on my Torso/body will the Fist drain power from that instead of my jetpack? And if I switch to a powersuit jetpack will it drain power from that?

tiarnia

Jul 29, 2019
Idk how power suits distributes power but if you only have 1 battery and your not wearing the ic2 jetpack then it should just drain the one your wearing i usually just put 1 on the body and call it good for the whole set

Right now i have power body just for the batter for power tools and bedrock armor for everything else plus Advanced ginetics for flight and speed

Seems to be plenty for me

Gerald Huppertz

Jul 29, 2019
Modular power suits uses energy from ANY valid power source starting from the top down. So in your case, because your battery is in your boots it is never used as the mod sees your IC2 jetpack first and uses it. I always put my main battery in my MPS helmet so it always uses that.

tiarnia

Jul 29, 2019
Modular power suits uses energy from ANY valid power source starting from the top down. So in your case, because your battery is in your boots it is never used as the mod sees your IC2 jetpack first and uses it. I always put my main battery in my MPS helmet so it always uses that.

Are you shure about that i have dead boots alot when head is full i think the tools might work like that but the boots definetly drain the boots battery first

Time for more testing it seems :)

Reactions: RealSketch

Kirameki

Jul 29, 2019
Mod & Version: DyeTrees 1.6v15
Pastebin link to crash log: http://pastebin.com/kZTA7CcL
Whats the bug? When a Rainbow Tree generates in a Rainbow Forest the server crashes.
Can it be repeated? Yes walk to a Rainbow forest or spawn into one.
Known Fix: The crash was not happening and does not happen in Monster 1.0.5. The block that the crash logs always seem to complain about is the south east bottom root, but that could just be because that is where the tree is being placed from.
I'm curious, does this happen with BoP disabled? I have a SSP world with the default world generator that I've been using for a few versions now, nether portal'd myself out to ungenerated land in 1.0.10 and rainbow forests & trees generated fine.

Yoda12999

Jul 29, 2019
I'm curious, does this happen with BoP disabled? I have a SSP world with the default world generator that I've been using for a few versions now, nether portal'd myself out to ungenerated land in 1.0.10 and rainbow forests & trees generated fine.
I actually just upgraded to 10.10 and it doesn't happen anymore.

Circuitbomb

Jul 29, 2019
Mod Pack: Monster v 1.0.9 and 1.0.10
Mod & Version: Thaumcraftv 4.0.5b and 4.1.0b, DyeTrees 1.6v15
Pastebin link to crash log: http://pastebin.com/khUCzVG3
Whats the bug? DyeTrees attempts to, or generates, a Thaumcraft tree when growing, causing a client-side crash on rendering.
Can it be repeated? Likely, when a Dyetree attempts to grow a thaumcraft tree
Known Fix: If encountered, using the WorldEdit command //replacenear to replace offending magic logs from thaumcraft (e.g. //replacenear 100 2405 0 will replace all magic logs blocks to air blocks within a 100 cuboid radius). Otherwise the fix would simply be to prevent DyeTrees from using Thaumcraft Silverwood and Greatwood trees in its config.

Hannibal_00

Jul 29, 2019
Mod Pack: Monster 1.0.10
Mod & Version: Advanced Genetics 1.4
Pastebin link to crash log: none
Whats the bug? Abilities don't disappear upon death as advertised. I have the following abilities injected on my avatar:
  • Save your inventory
  • Destroy blocks with fireballs
  • Ender health
  • Shoot fireballs
  • Fly
  • Infinity
  • Swim in lava
  • Explode yourself
  • Speed
  • More hearts
  • Teleporter
  • Water breather
  • Withers hit
  • Avoid Creepers
  • Resistance
Can it be repeated? Yes
Known Fix: none that I'm aware of.

PS: how to do spoilers?

Physicist

Jul 29, 2019
Dupe Bug

Mod Pack: Monster Version 1.0.10
Mod & Version: Mariculture 1.2.0e
Whats the bug? For several Mariculture recipes, you must put lava into Mariculture blocks via buckets. After the recipe is complete, you right-click to get the product, but instead of just the product, you also get an average of 2 to 3 buckets duplicated (up to 5 so far).
Can it be repeated? Yes. It keeps happening with both the Vat making Burned Bricks and the Fluid Tank (which just gives extra buckets back on lava insertion.
Known Fix: None; as a work-around, an honest player can throw the duped buckets into lava.

I didn't see anything in the Mariculture changelogs since this version regarding this bug, but one of the ops (joshie) in #mariculture reports that he hasn't seen it happen in 1.2.0h or 1.2.0i, so perhaps it was fixed, or perhaps it's a buggy mod interaction (but it's just a vanilla bucket).

@Hannibal_00 : You do:
Code:
[spoiler]

yadda yadda yadda
[img]http://i.imgur.com/E8l4MhZ.png[/img]

[/spoiler]

Last edited:

Physicist

Jul 29, 2019
Mod & Version: Advanced Genetics v1.4
Whats the bug? Advanced Genetics recipes sometimes require Stone Sticks. Unfortunately, the Microscope *only* accepts the Stone Sticks from it's own mod unlike the rest of the recipes, which seem to be oredicted with Tinkers Construct Stone Tool Rods, and have the same crafting recipe.
Known Fix: None; as a work-around, you must cheat in Stone Sticks to put in the restrictive recipe. I suspect the recipe could be Minetweakered to accept the correct oredicted sticks.

Physicist

Jul 29, 2019
Mod & Version: Advanced Genetics 1.4 / SpecialMobs 2.6
Whats the bug? Advanced Genetics and Special Mobs are incompatible. Special Mobs overrides the classes that Advanced Genetics uses to determine what types of Genes should be on the cells scraped from mobs. You cannot obtain abilities from hostile mobs at all if Special Mobs is installed. Farm animals are fine, since SM doesn't touch those.
Known Fix: None.

https://github.com/websitenmaker12/Advanced-Genetics/issues/33
Summary of link: AG dev thinks it's on SM dev to fix, according to AG bugtracker.

I'm sure the authors could work together and solve it, but I also suspect that either dev could tweak something on just their own side and make it work properly; SM by grabbing AG's API, AG by grabbing SM's API or by adjusting the way it detects the identity of the mob scraped.

kleshas

Jul 29, 2019
Not sure if this is a bug or not as I am new to the latest modpacks.
Monster 1.0.10 - are there meant to be any of those Thaumcraft (iirc) minidungeons found in Unleashed/Ultimate? They were shaped like mounds, had a skellie and zombie spawner, and 3 chests. I ask because I haven't seen one yet in Monster, and I see this error in the console when loading up:

2014-02-19 13:40:55 [INFO] [STDOUT] DRAGONAPI: Could not load ThaumCraft config class!
2014-02-19 13:40:55 [INFO] [STDERR] java.lang.ClassNotFoundException: thaumcraft.common.config
2014-02-19 13:40:55 [INFO] [STDERR] at net.minecraft.launchwrapper.LaunchClassLoader.findClass(LaunchClassLoader.java:186)
2014-02-19 13:40:55 [INFO] [STDERR] at java.lang.ClassLoader.loadClass(Unknown Source)
2014-02-19 13:40:55 [INFO] [STDERR] at java.lang.ClassLoader.loadClass(Unknown Source)

There's more of the relevant error and I will post if people say I should be seeing the mound dungeons.

Status
Not open for further replies.