Whitelist Server Monster 1.1.1 | Fresh Server | Dedicated Hardware | US

• This section is now closed. Server owners can remake their threads in the new server section here. If you are looking for a server you can use both this section and the new section for the time being.

lekous

Jul 29, 2019
What is your IGN (Case sensitive): lekous
How long have you been playing Minecraft : 3 years
Do you have experience with FTB: yes, I have playen unleashed as well as a lot of direwolf20. I have also ran my own server with tekkit, and galacticraft.
What do you like to build: I enjoy building underground bases that provide functionality to survival mode as well as ease of use.
or Whatever you want to tell us: I would like to be applying for 3 other players as well all of which are 17+, one being my brother and 2 others being friends I have played minecraft with for almost 2 years.

Wazz

Jul 29, 2019
Sorry I havent checked this in a couple days. I will get pms sent when I get home later this evening.

Frederickx2

Jul 29, 2019
What is your IGN: Frederickx2
How long have you been playing Minecraft: 4 years, since Beta.
Do you have experience with FTB: Yes, I've been playing on it consistently for almost 2 years, I was apart of the Squirrely Craft Ultimate server for about a year but sadly it closed in July, I don't have any screenshots or proof of amazing builds because I clear my computer every few months to keep it running fast. The FTB Monster modpack is new to me though, I've been holding off playing in a single player world with it because I wanted to jump back into a server and make it feel fresh and fun :)
What I would like to do/build: I really want to find a community as great as I experienced in Squirrely Craft, I'm intrigued with the no item drop on death rule and I just want to build with community members, I make mostly community projects like food or machine factories, but I spend a lot of time on cosmetics so I would probably devote a lot of my time at first taking care of the spawn area if it isn't a pre-built spot.
If it is I would just take an area close by and start building up my community projects, I'm not going to lie and say I won't sometimes take priority with the machines and materials in it if I really need to. I also have a friend applying, UrbanMage who hasn't done FTB before and I really want to teach him the modpack on a friendly, challenging server, which is also a motivation to play on the server, but even if he doesn't enjoy it (which isn't likely knowing how fun FTB is) I would still play on my own.

P.S. I have been looking for a new, US based server for a while and couldn't so this is more or less perfect, if you would have me :D

BIT TRIP

Jul 29, 2019
What is your IGN: UrbanMage
How long have you been playing Minecraft: 2 years? Not too sure honestly.
Do you have experience with FTB: Near to zero. I've watched a few LPs and that's all I can notably put down. I'm hoping to find a server with a strong community to commit to so I can set down my FTB foundations in a place I know they won't be lost.
What I would like to do/build: I just want to experience FTB with my friend, Frederickx2. I'd be glad to contribute to any group collaborations, however a majority of the time I spend on the server will be with him. I just want to see my tools and knowledge on FTB expand as I spend more time on the server.

If you guys would consider me, I would greatly appreciate it.

CorbinsProject

Jul 29, 2019
What is your IGN: gravitypain
How long have you been playing Minecraft: I've played since they first released beds in survival. I think that was beta 1.5.
Do you have experience with FTB: I do have experience with the main mods but am still unfamiliar with the extras like thaumic tinker etc.

About me:
I figured I would give you some insight into who I am considering I am applying to join a server. I'm going to be a student studying physics at RIT looking to eventually become a physicist. I live in Rochester which is south of lake Ontario. I'm interested in joining because my main pitfalls have been joining servers that become inactive within a couple weeks. I'm looking to do some collaborating with other members because why would I join a server if I never do anything with others? I have plenty of time now and should until school starts and even then can play in the evenings on the weekends and possibly at random times during the week. Looking to group up and have fun!

Wazz

Jul 29, 2019
Few spots opened up if anyone is interested. We have about 5-7 players with 3-4 consistent players. Would be great to have a few more. Let me know if your interested.

Linklog

Jul 29, 2019
What is your IGN (Case sensitive): linklog
How long have you been playing Minecraft : about beta 1.8
Do you have experience with FTB Lots They are my favorite Mod pack creators
What do you like to build
Super complex tech with purtyness. basically ALL THE THINGS
or Whatever you want to tell us and wut mods are enabled?

Fizzgod

Jul 29, 2019
What is your IGN: Fizzgod
How long have you been playing Minecraft : Since alpha 1.2.0 (When the Nether was added)
Do you have experience with FTB: Just enough to enjoy playing the game :)
What do you like to build: Automated things and I want to learn some things with Bees.

Linklog

Jul 29, 2019
you can cancel my post
What is your IGN (Case sensitive): linklog
How long have you been playing Minecraft : about beta 1.8
Do you have experience with FTB Lots They are my favorite Mod pack creators
What do you like to build
Super complex tech with purtyness. basically ALL THE THINGS
or Whatever you want to tell us and wut mods are enabled?

Divinejrjr

Jul 29, 2019
What is your IGN (Case sensitive): divinejrjr
How long have you been playing Minecraft : alpha1
Do you have experience with FTB yes, been using it for about 2 years
What do you like to build i would like to build town like, with castle areas
or Whatever you want to tell us

AnonFirefly

Jul 29, 2019
What is your IGN (Case sensitive): AnonFirefly
How long have you been playing Minecraft : About three years, give or take, since Beta 1.8.
Do you have experience with FTB: Yes, I have been playing with the FTB packs ince 1.4.7
What do you like to build: I like to build functional buildings, castles, mage towers, and massive (relatively) self-sufficient compounds. Also gardens for just about every type of modded plant or flower.