Mods RedPower 1.4.7

Pyroman_Goliath

Jul 29, 2019
Hi everyone, I still features antique modpack customs in 1.4.7 I created with my small hands :).

The list of mods: http://149.91.82.159/MODS_CLIENTS_1.4.7.txt

And I wonder if it is possible to disable or change the spawn rate:
_ruby
_green sapphire
_sapphire
of redpower.

Or block some revenue but not all, because I have the mods "reciperemover", but the problem is that it removes all the recipes once you add the item ID :( .

Because I want to use the items in gregtech: D
The modpack somewhat resembles the ultimate modpack.

Is this possible, or if there is there any mods or others who do that, or I'm going to look on the internet to do some thing in java, despite the lack of knowledge.

thank you

FyberOptic

Jul 29, 2019
RedPower's worldgen is hard-coded, unfortunately. I believe the only thing you could configure was disabling the metal ores. I don't know of any mods which altered this, because the author was somewhat particular about anyone tampering with or adding to her mod.

This was a problem when I was developing Intermediary's worldgen. RP2 volcanoes spawn where there are naturally-occurring lava pools. Well in 1.7.10, there are a lot more of them than back in 1.2.5, so I had RP2 volcanoes appearing every couple of chunks or so. My only solution was to reduce the detection of lava blocks to a 10% chance while Intermediary worldgen was occuring.

So unless there's a mod out there that I'm not aware of, I'm not sure you have much choice.

ĐevE@gŁ3

Jul 29, 2019
The curse cliens not adding the Fastcraft, and Optifine? Manual add my modpack (outside), and not seeing the curse cliens/modpack/installed mod's section this 2 mods... Any way?

FyberOptic

Jul 29, 2019
Oh nice, I'm glad you found something that worked after all. I would have been interested in knowing about that back when I played it! I probably would have gotten rid of the tungsten at least.