Modpacks with Immersive Engineering and/or Magneticraft?

• Please make sure you are posting in the correct place. Server ads go here and modpack bugs go here

trinityamc

Jul 29, 2019
Are there any modpacks with Immersive Engineering or Magneticraft?
Usually thats in Hardcore survival packs like agrarian skies
Apart from.ftb i know that for a long time resonant rise 3 Had It but removed It

Gesendet von meinem D6603 mit Tapatalk

malicious_bloke

Over-Achiever
Jul 28, 2013
Yeah infinity 1.9.0 has immersive engineering.

Also updated projectred-exploration but somehow forgot to disable spawning of the tin and copper from it, so my outlying chunks are now getting multiple types of the same ore, but that's a seperate grumble bastids, making my ore processing all untidy

Reactions: Type1Ninja

Type1Ninja

Jul 29, 2019
Yeah infinity 1.9.0 has immersive engineering.

Also updated projectred-exploration but somehow forgot to disable spawning of the tin and copper from it, so my outlying chunks are now getting multiple types of the same ore, but that's a seperate grumble bastids, making my ore processing all untidy
Refined Relocation pipes handle OreDict ores fantastically. They're nice because you can do name-based filters, using text and wildcard characters, so you don't need EVERY ore to build a processor. :D
I forget exactly how, but a little while back I made a processing system with just one pulverizer and one redstone furnace, and set up a couple of buffers and sorters so that the system pulverized all pulverizable ores, smelted all the smeltable ores and the already pulverized ores, and then took the results from those and any unprocessable ores and just dumped them into my AE. It was really neat. :)

Reactions: malicious_bloke