ModPack Idea

ARMAGEDDEON

Jul 29, 2019
Modpack Name: Divine Realms

Mods: Divine RPG , Tale Of Kingdoms , Thaumcraft 3 , Rei's Minimap , NEI( Not Enough Items) , Minions Mod, Iron Chests , Mo Creatures , Aether( if aplicable) , Pet Bats, balkon's weapon mod, twilight forest , secret rooms mod, Battle gear mode ( if able), Ars Magica.

More to come when i find them

~ARMAGEDDEON

ilja

Jul 29, 2019
not bad, been looking for a fantasyish modpack. i'd consider balkon's weapon mod too. is mo's creatures better nowadays? was pretty buggy/badly designed last I checked

ARMAGEDDEON

Jul 29, 2019
i would suggest mystcraft but it can destroy the overworld and completely redesign it so mystcraft is a no go. and idk about mo creatures if it still buggy or not but that is worth looking into.

DanteGalileo

Jul 29, 2019
How would any of you that have tried them rate Divine RPG and Tale of Kingdoms?

I'm currently playing with Mystcraft, Twilight Forest, Thaumcraft 3 and Ars Magica (as my main content mods) and really enjoying it, fwiw.

DanteGalileo

Jul 29, 2019
Ars Magica adds a ton of world generation. Towers, ruins and the like. There are also added mobs, including mages that battle each other.

You have to manage your mana and can add a hotbar of your most commonly used spells to the UI. Worth trying. I've only got about 8-10 hours playing it so I'm kinda a noob.

ARMAGEDDEON

Jul 29, 2019
interesting ill add it to the list thanks it sounds awesome. if someone can make this mod pack i would be extremly gratefull and so will magic lovers everywhere.

Sn0bb

Jul 29, 2019
Many interesting choises given here. Wish I wasn't such a noob so that I could easily add these to both server and client. Many of these mods sounds so much fun that adds some meaning for exploration and action too. :p