Mod Pack Update

Status
Not open for further replies.

Everlast

Jul 29, 2019
We are currently having issues syncing our repos and uploading packs so there will be a bit of a delay with the packs I hope to get that fixed soon but there isn't much I can do until that is fixed.

All's well as long as you keep us in the loop like you just did. :)

russjr08

Jul 29, 2019
We are currently having issues syncing our repos and uploading packs so there will be a bit of a delay with the packs I hope to get that fixed soon but there isn't much I can do until that is fixed.
Ah! That's the kind of news we like to hear ;)

Thanks for the update!

Gr3n

Jul 29, 2019
I am really excited to play FTB on 1.5.2 because of performance and the crafting, keep up the great work FTB team! :D

bwillb

Jul 29, 2019
So while we're waiting for the repo to behave is there a list of what changes to expect other than being on 1.5 and RP2 missing?

Molten

Jul 29, 2019
Reliable information

Thank you. So much third hand information going around at the moment...
For me, (and I susspect others too) It's not the waiting, but the fact you have to trawl several different locations in search of clues as to what the state of play is that's so fustrateing.

Very much appreciate you taking the time to post.

Ako_the_Builder

Jul 29, 2019

As others have said this is the type of information that's really appreciated, much better than a missed deadline followed by a week of silence, thanks for the update.

Merachon

Jul 29, 2019
Thanks, just didn't understand the name, I like to think that I know a lot about computers, and this was a gap in my knowledge so thank you.

Lukko

Jul 29, 2019
Why just not release a .rar file on forums?
That would defeat the purpose of the launcher. A .rar would be fine for people who know what to do with it but what about those who don't know how to install mods manually or even use a .rar?

Those people exist.

TheVirQ

Jul 29, 2019
That would defeat the purpose of the launcher. A .rar would be fine for people who know what to do with it but what about those who don't know how to install mods manually or even use a .rar?

Those people exist.
If peoples can't extract .rar, why they play in a mod with nuclear reactions, chemistry, etc

Wisdoms

Jul 29, 2019
Is there a way that I can setup so that when 1.5 breaks it on FTB(eventually this year) it will skype PM me or send me an e-mail? It's really disappointing coming back to this website everyday and not seeing a progress bar ; ( I really look forward to 1.5, but man- I've been waiting for this pack to officially be released for 2 months and it still is just...

Soon

Shadowise

Jul 29, 2019
Probably best to follow the FTB staff on Twitter if you want to be kept in the loop without constantly checking the website, as they're more active than the actual FTB twitter account.

Status
Not open for further replies.