Mod pack help

Lumaceon

Popular Member
Jul 23, 2014
Not Kansas
Atm im just using the default minecraft launcher just until i can work out all the bugs
The default launcher works fine. I mostly recommend MultiMC because it uses a similar file structure to the FTB launcher and helps keep files/folders neat and organized.

Im using latest version of forge and latest version of mantle
Paste your latest log to http://pastebin.com/ or something similar and post us the link.

kacogg5

Jul 29, 2019
Are you using the latest forge or the recommended build. The problem is that all of these errors seem to be related to ASM. If forge updates are likely to break anything, I'd guess it would be ASM. Try using the version you're not.
i tried using the recommended build, but it said it needed a more recent build. so i went with something in between the recommended and latest but it still crashed.

kacogg5

Jul 29, 2019
i just tested, and i took out galacticraft and forestry, and mantle said that it was optifine, so i took out optifine, and it still crashed, and it had no system details in the report, it just stated "minecraft environment: healthy"

as far as Ex nihilo goes, the download has no tag for the version, so ill try to redownload it