MineMod.org | Premium FTB Server

• Announcement

Hello, we know that many of you have been asking for the server section to be split into sections so that servers are easier to find so that is exactly what we have done! We are also working on a server listing site to make the listing even better but this is still some time off and so for now this will be used. Current server owners will need to PM Rob if they want to keep their post with the following form completed:

Link to forum post:
    Pack:
    Server type (Whitelist/Greylist/Open):

Hope you like the new layout and if you have any more suggestions please post them in the web feedback forum.

The FTB Team
    P.S Go easy on my inbox :)

Tiyu

Jul 29, 2019
IGN:tiyu
Where you heard about the server:FTB Servers
Why you would like to play on the server:This server really seems like a cool community that I would like to be apart of. And make my machines of course.
If you have any bans on record:I can't remember the last time I got banned from a minecraft server. (Been playing minecraft for 2 years now)
What can you bring to the community:A friendly person who can help people and solve problems. I assure you I would be an excellent addition to your wonderful server

ThursGoose

Jul 29, 2019
IGN: ThursGoose
Where you heard about the server: ftbservers.com
Why you would like to play on the server: I really do enjoy FTB and Minecraft. I also don't want to play on a non-whitelisted server because I get griefed all the time on there. Because a whitelisted server has less people that chance is way lower.
If you have any bans on record:Not a single one and I'm not planning too.
What can you bring to the community: A nice personality and help if needed. When redpower is added I will also make a nice spleef arena and other community builds.

-ThursGoose

Schnauzer23

Jul 29, 2019
  • IGN: Schnauzer23
  • Where you heard about the server: Here, on FTB Forum's
  • Why you would like to play on the server: Because I'm looking for a nice FTB server and this looks pretty good where I could play with friends or make new ones
  • If you have any bans on record: I have no ban records on any kind of server
  • What can you bring to the community: Well, I'm decent at redstone, I have advance knowledge BC and IC mods [Sadly from Tekkit which is outdated but i learn fast the new machines and stuff], I can teach Spanish to other users :p I am from Argentina. I build a lot, I love BIG projects so I could help with that kind of stuff.
I hope you consider me as a good user to be on your server

oreillynz

Jul 29, 2019
IGN: oreillynz
Where you heard about the server: here
Why you would like to play on the server: Dedicated machine that you've added mods to and had dynmap on - looks like a well managed / technically skilled setup, so likely to be a far better server then most!
If you have any bans on record: No
What can you bring to the community: Complex machines, and help with linux sysadmin if needed

fastmanEX

Jul 29, 2019
IGN: fastmanEX
Where you heard about the server: FTB server list
Why you would like to play on the server: Ive been through many different FTB servers, I just want to settle down on one
If you have any bans on record: No
What can you bring to the community: I'm no more special than the rest of the community, but I would love to play with you all!

mastarminer

Jul 29, 2019
IGN:mastarminer
Where you heard about the server:I heard about it on ftbservers.com
Why you would like to play on the server:I'm currently looking for a feed the beast server and would like a more private community.
If you have any bans on record:None
What can you bring to the community:I can bring lots knowledge with machines and base building. I'm on minecraft most of the day and would be an active member.

Dragonman0110

Jul 29, 2019
IGN: dragonman0110
Where you heard about the server: In the FTB forums
Why you would like to play on the server: I am looking for a nice FTB server to play on and this one may be it
If you have any bans on record: None
What can you bring to the community: I have been playing minecraft for over a year now and have TONS of experience with most of the mods and love to teach people

Bolty_

Jul 29, 2019
IGN: Bolty_
Where you heard about the server: On ftbservers.com
Why would you like to play on the server: I have been looking for a whitelisted ftb server that i can play on where i can trust and have fun with others.
If you have any bans on record: Nope
What can you bring to the community: I've been playing ftb for about 1-2 weeks now and have gained some knowledge that i could share with the community and help others with setting up their machines :D

DocterSky

Jul 29, 2019
IGN: DocterSky
Where you heard about the server: FTB Forums
Why you would like to play on the server: It's getting lonely on single player
If you have any bans on record: No never been and not looking to get any
What can you bring to the community: I'm good with building complex machines and starting to learn to work with turtle's :) also always ready to help other players

Georgie

Jul 29, 2019
IGN: GeorgeParty
Where you heard about the server: FTBServers.com
Why you would like to play on the server: I want to play some ftb multiplayer and until now haven't done so.
What can you bring to the community: I'm just a dude, I've only just got into the pack but learning quick.

Nhawks17

Jul 29, 2019
IGN: Nhawks17
Where you heard about the server: ftbservers.com
Why you would like to play on the server: I love playing FTB and I have been searching for a whitelisted server for me to join, I saw this one and it seems like its a good one so i want to hopefully join you guys and be able to do things with you guys :D
If you have any bans on record: No I do not!
What can you bring to the community: I am very creative and I am knowledgeable with FTB and the mods so I will be able to help anyone in need and also be able to put cool additions to the server :D

TheXtreme1

Jul 29, 2019
IGN: TheXtreme1
Where you heard about the server: FTB Forum
Why you would like to play on the server: Most of my friends have stopped playing MC and I prefer playing with other people.
If you have any bans on record: I think I have one from like a year or two ago but I don't remember why.
What can you bring to the community: I usually do huge projects so maybe some community involvement and I can help some newer players either by sharing items or helping them get started with the mod.

Clipperpain

Jul 29, 2019
IGN: clipperpain
Where you heard about the server: FTB Server List
Why would you like to play on the server: Looking for servers is a very hard buisness, I would love to have small MC community and would love to play and craft with other minecrafters
If you have any bans on record: For now my record is clean :D
What can you bring to the community: I would love to start projects and events that would help the community in growth and getting to know each other.

spaceship9000

Jul 29, 2019
Where you heard about the server: From ethoslab's youtube channel.
Why you would like to play on the server: Sounds interesting.
If you have any bans on record: None.
What can you bring to the community: Assist people.

spaceship9000

Jul 29, 2019
IGN: Spaceship9000
Where you heard about the server: Youtube.
Why you would like to play on the server: Sounds interesting.
If you have any bans on record: None.
What can you bring to the community: Help others.

Juixius

Jul 29, 2019
IGN: melonball12
Where you heard about the server: Here
Why you would like to play on the server: I'm looking for a not laggy and friendly server to play on.
What can you bring to the community: All i'm really looking to do is build with other people. I love building cities and complex builds.

ayeso

Jul 29, 2019
IGN: Ayeso
Where you heard about the server: FTB forums
Why you would like to play on the server: I would love to play on a mature, US server :)
If you have any bans on record: Nope!
What can you bring to the community: Cake, and everyone loves cake!

Quostin

Jul 29, 2019
This was a good server, but getting griefed twice, and having 900+ people whitelisted with server usually being full, it just... not safe anymore. I wouldn't have though someone would got 25k blocks just to grief. So I suggest being VERY safe and stay underground with defense all over the place.

Noah Bloom

Jul 29, 2019
IGN: trueVanillaMC

Where you heard about the server: I saw this server on ftbservers.com.

Why you would like to play on the server: I'd like to play on this server because I believe it will truly be a new experience for me. I have lots of experience with Tekkit and Minecraft but I'd like to expand my gaming to Feed the Beast now. I don't like to play Singleplayer because as most people will say, "It is too lonely," so I'd like to join a server. I also host my own Minecraft server so I've got experience if you need me. I just want to have fun, play with friends, and learn about Feed the Beast.
If you have any bans on record: Nope, I've always been a rule abiding player.

What can you bring to the community: I can bring my fun-loving attitude, my experience with Minecraft, gaming, editing, and a bit of web design. I am a really nice person, and I always seem to find a way to find the bright side of any situation. I am really laid back and would love to make new friends and experience what Feed the Beast and your server has to offer. If you'd like to check out my YouTube channel and a sample of a website I've designed check out the following links: http://www.youtube.com/truevanillamc & the website http://www.unboundsmp.tk

Thanks,

Noah