Whitelist Server MineLeben|Monster 1.1.2+Lyc&BM|Whitelist|No P2W|No b& items|MyTown

• This section is now closed. Server owners can remake their threads in the new server section here. If you are looking for a server you can use both this section and the new section for the time being.

Kirameki

Jul 29, 2019
Server Address: mc.sentrygun.net
Pack: Monster 1.1.2 with Blood Magic
Rules:
  1. Do not cause drama.
  2. If you cause drama, keep it contained within the server environment.
  3. Do not drag the owner (me) into your drama or strange and horrifying things may happen to you. :D
  4. For issues that require admin intervention, you must provide evidence (screenshots, videos, coordinates, etc.) of the incident.
  5. I use an intentionally vague term ('drama') to leave my options open. Basically, respect others, and if you think what you're about to say/do may cause trouble for someone, don't do it. Communication with each other is key.
  6. Do not do high-speed exploring. The server can't handle rapid chunk generation too well, so just take it slow and stop to enjoy the scenery every so often.
Disabled items/mods: Meteorcraft and SpecialMobs remain disabled. All items are available, including the writing desk/book binder - don't abuse this privilege. Lycanites *was* enabled but due to repeated server crashes caused by potion issues, we had to disable it. :(
Whitelist Details:
Please provide the following, either in this thread, or via PM if you wish to not make these details public:
  1. Your username in Minecraft
  2. How to contact you (Skype [preferred], Forum PM, Instant Messenger, etc.)
  3. Why you wish to join us
I will review your submission (and forum history if applicable) and do my best to approve/deny within 24hours.

Server Details:
  • Current age range is approximately 20s-40s with an even M/F mix, some of whom are couples. We're all working/in school, if you are OK with this kind of audience please feel free to apply! We're mainly hoping for people who are friendly, social, and who don't get all serious business about the game.
  • Due to the above, during the day there aren't many people on - if you see 0/20, play anyway; somebody may see 1/20 and decide to join you. :)
  • We expect players to be responsible and not abuse having been given whitelist access. Players who do not act responsibly shall be dealt with accordingly. Should there be a serious problem with the server, I can be contacted via PM here.
  • Currently 20 player slots, this may change depending on hardware capabilities. Difficulty level is 3, so there may be death - be careful! Though, night can be changed to day if 50% of the server is asleep.
  • Server is paid for completely by me. There will NEVER be any pay to win (P2W) schemes; i.e. spend real cash for access/items/permissions/etc. Donations are not currently being accepted, if a desire is expressed I can set up a system for them. Donations need not be monetary, either!
  • System is on a colocated machine owned by me running mineOS, located in the Eastern U.S. No shared resources or sketchy hosts here!
  • Full backups of the server folder are performed twice a day.
  • MyTown protection system is installed; though /home functionality is disabled. For details on use, please visit mytown.mineyourmind.net/mytown/ . Do not attempt to bypass others' protections.
  • Worldgen type is BoP. You may find some worldgen oddities, though, since at one point the world-type got reset back to normal (didn't think that was possible but apparently it is!)
  • There is no fancy spawn, as I never cared much for showing off a bunch of empty buildings. :rolleyes: If you wish to build nearby and make a town for new players, feel free!
  • We have some 'junk' ages you may use for resource gathering, feel free to ask!
I suck at graphics so sorry, no pretty banner or anything. :(

Last edited:

Tsori

Jul 29, 2019
Figure il throw something into the mix here:
1. Tsori
2. Forum PM is probably best
3. Currently playing on a large established server where i have pretty much done everything their is to do, i tend to do large creative builds and running out of things to do is luring me away to new places!. The addition of lycanites and blood magic is a HUGE lure, creating a form of zoo or something similar. Aside from that, a social server with mature players is pretty much all i look for nowadays.

Kirameki

Jul 29, 2019
Figure il throw something into the mix here:
1. Tsori
2. Forum PM is probably best
3. Currently playing on a large established server where i have pretty much done everything their is to do, i tend to do large creative builds and running out of things to do is luring me away to new places!. The addition of lycanites and blood magic is a HUGE lure, creating a form of zoo or something similar. Aside from that, a social server with mature players is pretty much all i look for nowadays.

Added you to the list!
I've actually already had two other people contact me privately who've been added, as well. Please let me know if you have any questions or concerns about the server. :) Look forward to seeing what sort of projects you come up with!

ShwayzeB

Jul 29, 2019
Hi I am not looking to just sighn up my self for the server but also my brother because we have been looking for a great modded server to play on for a while.
Usernames: ShwayzeB and AgentMaani
Method of Contact: Forum PM or email if we are accepted.
Reason for wanting to join: So me and my brother can have fun on a server together.
Whether we are accepted or not I thank you for considering it at all.
Ps: I am 19 and he is 16 and we are always respectfull to others on servers.

Kirameki

Jul 29, 2019
Hi I am not looking to just sighn up my self for the server but also my brother because we have been looking for a great modded server to play on for a while.
Usernames: ShwayzeB and AgentMaani
Method of Contact: Forum PM or email if we are accepted.
Reason for wanting to join: So me and my brother can have fun on a server together.
Whether we are accepted or not I thank you for considering it at all.
Ps: I am 19 and he is 16 and we are always respectfull to others on servers.
I've added both of you to the list! Age isn't an issue in whom I accept, don't worry. :)

null123

Mar 27, 2014
Hello There.
Username: jedi13 (No capitals)
Method of Contact: Forum PM, Prefferably.
Why I want to join: Ive been wanting to try out monster for a while, and it seems that having a server with no banned items would be optimal. I love playing on servers and helping people, and Im usually on whenever I have time.

Kirameki

Jul 29, 2019
Hello There.
Username: jedi13 (No capitals)
Method of Contact: Forum PM, Prefferably.
Why I want to join: Ive been wanting to try out monster for a while, and it seems that having a server with no banned items would be optimal. I love playing on servers and helping people, and Im usually on whenever I have time.
You've been added, hope to see you on sometime soon!

Illegalpizza12

Jul 29, 2019
IGN illegalpizza12
Age 14
skype Royhicksjr
how often you will be active as much as possible as long as football doesnt get in the way
Experience with mods 3-4 months with mods 4 years with vanilla
A little about me i love sports recently finished baseball season won league championship and foot ball for high school starting soon
I wish to join you is so o can have a fun group of freinds to hang out with and play some games with such as Minecraft and or garrys mod

Kirameki

Jul 29, 2019
IGN illegalpizza12
Age 14
skype Royhicksjr
how often you will be active as much as possible as long as football doesnt get in the way
Experience with mods 3-4 months with mods 4 years with vanilla
A little about me i love sports recently finished baseball season won league championship and foot ball for high school starting soon
I wish to join you is so o can have a fun group of freinds to hang out with and play some games with such as Minecraft and or garrys mod
You copypasted this from another thread... I have to wonder if you even read the first post, including the rules. Please read the entire first post, then re-apply if you're still interested in joining us.

null123

Mar 27, 2014
You've been added, hope to see you on sometime soon!
Thankyou very much! I may not be on for a few days, however. Ill get on as soon as I can :D
Edit: Also, can you whitelist my brother diamondminer777?

Last edited:

Kirameki

Jul 29, 2019
Update: Unfortunately, due to repeated server crashing caused by potion changes introduced by Lycanites Mobs, we've had to disable said mod (setting all potion IDs to 0 had no effect.) :(

Thankyou very much! I may not be on for a few days, however. Ill get on as soon as I can :D
Edit: Also, can you whitelist my brother diamondminer777?
Ah, apologies for the delay, I hadn't seen the edit until today. I've whitelisted him as well. :)

null123

Mar 27, 2014
Update: Unfortunately, due to repeated server crashing caused by potion changes introduced by Lycanites Mobs, we've had to disable said mod (setting all potion IDs to 0 had no effect.) :(

Ah, apologies for the delay, I hadn't seen the edit until today. I've whitelisted him as well. :)
Thankyou very much :)

null123

Mar 27, 2014

Erm...
Slight problem connecting.
Whenever I attempt to connect to the server, a recieve a notice saying "The following microblocks are not installed on this client: tile.bloodStoneBrick, tile.largeBloodStoneBrick, tile.spectralBlock

Kirameki

Jul 29, 2019
Erm...
Slight problem connecting.
Whenever I attempt to connect to the server, a recieve a notice saying "The following microblocks are not installed on this client: tile.bloodStoneBrick, tile.largeBloodStoneBrick, tile.spectralBlock
This error appears when you don't have Blood magic enabled in the launcher. You'll need to open the launcher, go to edit modpack, and enable BM, that should allow you to connect. (Don't forget to choose a minimap while you're in the edit mod pack screen, if you want one!)

rhinestar

Jul 29, 2019
  1. Your username in Minecraft; rhinestar
  2. How to contact you (Skype [preferred], Forum PM, Instant Messenger, etc.); Skype, i'll pm you if you accept me :D
  3. Why you wish to join us; I've been playing a lot of mods and monster is a pack that i've hardly touched, it would be cool if i could join :D

blomstrand98

Jul 29, 2019
  1. Your username in Minecraft blomstrand98
  2. How to contact you (Skype [preferred], Forum PM, Instant Messenger, etc.) add linkan162 on skype
  3. Why you wish to join us i want to join because i want to play with others and have fun with others

null123

Mar 27, 2014
This error appears when you don't have Blood magic enabled in the launcher. You'll need to open the launcher, go to edit modpack, and enable BM, that should allow you to connect. (Don't forget to choose a minimap while you're in the edit mod pack screen, if you want one!)
Heh, I have litteraly every mod enabled (excluding Rei's Minimap) I prefer OPIS), so I doubt thats the problem.

nathanclinitro

Jul 29, 2019
username:theunmarkedlegend
I would like to join you because my friend irl username rhinestar is joining as well and i really enjoy playing with other people and i think i could be a valuable addition to you server.

Kirameki

Jul 29, 2019
  1. Your username in Minecraft; rhinestar
  2. How to contact you (Skype [preferred], Forum PM, Instant Messenger, etc.); Skype, i'll pm you if you accept me :D
  3. Why you wish to join us; I've been playing a lot of mods and monster is a pack that i've hardly touched, it would be cool if i could join :D
  1. Your username in Minecraft blomstrand98
  2. How to contact you (Skype [preferred], Forum PM, Instant Messenger, etc.) add linkan162 on skype
  3. Why you wish to join us i want to join because i want to play with others and have fun with others
username:theunmarkedlegend
I would like to join you because my friend irl username rhinestar is joining as well and i really enjoy playing with other people and i think i could be a valuable addition to you server.

You're all been added!

Heh, I have litteraly every mod enabled (excluding Rei's Minimap) I prefer OPIS), so I doubt thats the problem.
That's odd, since the only time that error appears is when BM is disabled. Did you enable them after the 1.1.2 update? I know the launcher likes to disable mods on update, other than that I'm really not sure.