Problem Minecraft ftb Unleashed 1.1.3 Server spams it self

Lord Sekmeth

Jul 29, 2019
  • What OS are you running: Don't know
  • Are you using minecraft hosting provider or a dedicated/local server not designed for minecraft? : Fragnet
  • What version of FTB are you using? (Dont just say latest tell us the version): Unleashed 1.1.3
  • Did you add any mods to the server pack? No, just enabled Nether Ores and BiomesOfPlenty.
  • What are your server specs? Cpu, dont know, RAM 2gB
  • A good detailed paragraph about the problem:
I started up a server a few weeks ago. And have been having issues with high cpu and ram usage, even when the server should be idle. With the help of my server hosting company we did some testing. Tried reinstalling ftb, temporarily creating a new world, but the result stays the same.
It seems that the server is spamming:
"[INFO] Received a tiny packet for a network mod that does not accept tiny packets ThaumicTinkerer"
several hundreds of times per minute.
I am posting a copy of the latest mail from Fragnet below.
Here is a screenshot of an average status of the server when no one is online:​
Here the ram is pretty low, only at about 50%, it usually sticks around 70-80% even when noone is online. I tried making a new world. And the results where pretty much the same. It started of fine, and quickly got the same issues.​
I would greatly appreciate any help.
Your server seems to be spamming the following message in your server console hundreds of times per minute.
[INFO] Received a tiny packet for a network mod that does not accept tiny packets ThaumicTinkerer
This could very well be what is causing performance problems, but as this is included with Feed the Beast, resolving the issue without disabling the mod completely may be difficult. As this problem seems very specific to the FTB Mod Pack you are using, I would probably advise you post on the FTB Forums at http://forum.feed-the-beast.com where the developers and support community may be able to offer more insight into this message.
If you need any further assistance, don't hesitate to get back with us at any time.
------------
Brett @ Fragnet
Game Hosting Solutions
----------------------------------------------
Ticket ID: #208940
Subject: Question about RAM usage and Minecraft server
----------------------------------------------