[Mindcrack] Cracked sand won't spread...

• Please make sure you are posting in the correct place. Server ads go here and modpack bugs go here

ayc

Jul 29, 2019
Hi, playing on regular mindcrack pack, I tried today to make a cracked sand quarry.

Basically the setup would be a huge pool of sand with spots of cracked sand. With time the cracked sand would spread, then a rp2 controlled frame arm would harvest all the cracked sand and replace it with regular sand, ...

While testing the design in creative mod my cracked sand would not spread, so I tried on our server and still, after 3 minecraft days, no sand block turned into cracked sand.

I checked the config to see if there was an option enabled that stopped the spreading of cracked sand, but couldn't find any.

Any idea on what I missed ?

YarnTheory

Jul 29, 2019
im not 100% sure with this version of xtrabiomes, but in the 1.2.5 versiom I've played before there was definitely an option that orevented cracked sand from spreading outside of a wasteland biome.

Evil Hamster

Jul 29, 2019
I read somewhere on their LONG mc-forum thread they disabled cracked sand spreading due to being buggy.

ayc

Jul 29, 2019
Cracked Sand growth has been temporarily disabled.
:((

I tried to avoid using a T5 enderman spawner to get salpeter but I don't see another choice here