Whitelist Server Merica | FTB Beta 1.5.2 Gregtech | Whitelisted | Mature | No Greifing | PVP

• This section is now closed. Server owners can remake their threads in the new server section here. If you are looking for a server you can use both this section and the new section for the time being.

Tony1096

Jul 29, 2019
Hello, we're looking to add some new players for our server. We don't often have lag, and when we do we fix the problem quickly. We are creating a custom modpack for the server for minecraft 1.6 when the FTB launcher is updated, playing the beta until then.

Merica IP: 198.8.95.86:25565
www.derailedgamers.net

Server is hosted on Creeperhost, 5 core cpu 8gb. Located in Los Angeles, California.
Gregtech easy and survival hard

Rules:
Be respectful
We use a TeamSpeak server
Pvp is allowed
No griefing, stealing, cheating
No quarries in the overworld

How to connect:
Download the private pack for 1.5.2 with gregtech
Force update the 1.5.2 beta pack to version 0.8
Edit mod pack and enable Biome's o Plenty

Application:
IGN:
How much do you know about FTB Beta mods:
Why you want to join us:
Do you have a mic:
Are you interested in livestreaming:

TattyDarrell

Jul 29, 2019
IGN:TattyD
How much do you know about FTB Beta mods: Fair bit have been playing ftb for long while now on various servers
Why you want to join us: Just want a good server with friendly people! Also would like gregtech but on easy mode, far too much of a grind now on hard...
Do you have a mic: Yes, built in to comp so not the best though...
Are you interested in livestreaming: Yeah would be fun!

mikalosa

Jul 29, 2019
IGN: mikalosa
How much do you know about FTB Beta mods: i did my research as i played the last few months
Why you want to join us: looking for a friendly active FTB server
Do you have a mic: no
Are you interested in livestreaming:no

Tony1096

Jul 29, 2019
Welcome TattyD and mikalosa. Added you both to the whitelist. Please join our website and use our teamspeak if possible.

Jack P

Jul 29, 2019
IGN: filebank12
How much do you know about FTB Beta mods: I know a lot about most of the mods
Why you want to join us: Because i have been looking for nice tighly knight community server thats whitelisted because my old one got shut down
Do you have a mic: Its built in to my headphones
Are you interested in livestreaming: I am but I cannot because I am in mac

Yvesm

Jul 29, 2019
IGN:Yvesmiguel
How much do you know about FTB Beta mods:A lot
Why do you want to join us: i love the community!
Do you have a mic: sorry to say no
Are you interested on livestreaming:my computer doesnt have what it takes

Zhazer

Jul 29, 2019
IGN: Zhazer
How much do you know about FTB Beta mods: I know more than half, I would say 75%
Why you want to join us: Because I want a mature-non griefing server.
Do you have a mic: No.
Are you interested in livestreaming: Can't, no Mic.

Nightmare_1017

Jul 29, 2019
IGN:nightmar3_1017
How much do you know about FTB Beta mods: Been playing on ftb servers and other modpacks with the same mods for almost 5 months now so id say i know about 80% of it
Why you want to join us: The old server i used to play on is shut down so im looking for a new one
Do you have a mic:yes
Are you interested in livestreaming: i could if i needed to

Zabuka

Jul 29, 2019
IGN: Zabuka
How much do you know about FTB Beta mods: I have played FTB since it was released. Before then I used to play on servers with private modpacks which are all gone now. I understand most of the mods, the only one I can't say I understand is computer craft due to the coding aspect I can use other peoples programs though.
Why you want to join us: I have been looking for a while for a mature and private FTB server with a responsible admin that I can trust to host a server effectively. On the other hand I have also been looking for a new one after the last one I played ended due to a not so great admin cheating for everyone.
Do you have a mic: Yes but I will probably not use it unless in a private conversation.
Are you interested in livestreaming: My internet is not good enough to livestream videos, I could of course record but it may end in bad quality.

roofeeo

Jul 29, 2019
IGN: Roofeeo

How much do you know about FTB Beta mods:
Most of the Beta Mods they are putting in I have fooled around with. Either on my own servers or with different packs. I have been playing FTB since launch.

Why you want to join us:
I would like a mature server to play on w/o the constant drama of kids bickering at one another.

Do you have a mic:
Have a mic, usually in Skype with RL friends.

Are you interested in live streaming: Yes, unfortunately my internet speeds don't support it.

EpicMoa_

Jul 29, 2019
IGN: EpicMoa_
How much do you know about FTB Beta mods:I have been playing ftb for a year now and have had experence with tekkit, I watch hypos LP of it so I know a lot.
Why you want to join us: I was on a server but it shut down and I have been looking for a new one since.
Do you have a mic: yes
Are you interested in livestreaming: if you mean myself livestreaming then no sorry

P.S. can you message me if i get in or not thx :)

ImNoxy

Jul 29, 2019
IGN: ItsNoxy
How much do you know about FTB Beta mods: Quite a bit
Why you want to join us: Looking for a server that I can stream lag free
Do you have a mic: Yes
Are you interested in livestreaming: I already do :)

Mindfields

Jul 29, 2019
IGN: Mindfields
How much do you know about FTB Beta mods: Quite a bit, after a while of just playing you learn a lot.
Why you want to join us: Looking for a new server after my old one became inactive.
Are you interested in livestreaming: Sure, why not

GtarZel

Jul 29, 2019
IGN: GtarZel
How much do you know about FTB Beta mods: playerd a lot
Why you want to join us: searching for a nice community, and new cool people to hang out with
Do you have a mic: yes, on my webcam
Are you interested in livestreaming: yes

NMDanny

Jul 29, 2019
IGN: NMDanny
How much do you know about FTB Beta mods: Haven't really played seriously with FTB Beta so far, but I have some weeks of experience with FTB Ultimate from another server. I'm pretty new to FTB in general
Why you want to join us: I'm just looking for a server that uses FTB 1.5.2, since when playing by myself(and cheating with creative) gets boring.
Do you have a mic: No
Are you interested in livestreaming: No

grant0417

Jul 29, 2019
IGN: grant0417
How much do you know about FTB Beta mods: A large amount. I have been playing with mods since alpha. I am best with computercraft and railcraft. I have been using FTB since the day it came out, and ever since.
Why you want to join us: I want to join a small community with up to date mods and friendly people.
Are you interested in livestreaming: Yes, once i get a better computer

n8chur

Jul 29, 2019
IGN: n8chur
How much do you know about FTB Beta mods: Lots. I've been playing FTB for a while and have built my own custom mod packs in the past.
Why you want to join us: Looking for a reliable server in CA. Excited for a custom modpack based on 1.6 and would love to get involved early.
Are you interested in livestreaming: Not likely. Maybe sometime in the future.