LP/AE: ME Interfaces not taking all items?

Corvidae

Jul 29, 2019
I'm working on setting up my first LP system (DW20 1.6.4, v1.0.12) and trying to tie it into AE (I love the Crafting Terminal far more than the request pipe system). I have an ME Interface next to an ME Drive I'm trying to store ingots in. I have a chassis pipe with a Provider and OreDict module coming into one side and a request pipe on the other so LP can draw from the interface if necessary.

Given that, here's the problem I'm having. If I put a stack of iron ingots into the system (via Ender Chest, although I don't think it matters), it routes just fine into the interface. If I put two stacks in with a second or so between them, they both go in fine. If I shift-click a half dozen stacks into the system simultaneously, the first one routes fine (and quickly!) while the others decide to take their sweet time down the pipes and eventually end up taking the default route, bypassing the itemsink pipe entirely. If I replace the interface with a chest, everything routes properly into the chest, even when I dump as much as possible into the system at once (so it's not a LP problem).

Has anyone else experienced this, or is there a better way to do this?

trajing

Jul 29, 2019
I'm not sure, but I think you can have LP sort items into an enderchest, and have another one hooked up to a ME Import bus. This will put all items dumped into the 2nd enderchest, the one I am suggesting you to set up, into the ME network.

Corvidae

Jul 29, 2019
The two systems seem to be talking just fine; I can do to a request pipe or an access terminal and retrieve items from either system. That part works great. My problem is when I'm trying to import things at a decent speed, it seems like the ME Interface "fills up" and stops being a valid destination.