Looking for someone to play Agrarian Skies co-op with.

Eli Dacreach

Jul 29, 2019
Points to note:
  • I can set up a server, but we would have to use a vpn (Hamachi, Comodo Unite) in order to play (because my router does not allow me to access settings like port (because it is a dual modem/router)
    {As a note I have a ~20Mb Down | ~1.25Mb Down connection speed, so probably not the best for hosting, but I can if no one else can}

• I am relatively new to playing modded Minecraft, and would like to play Agrarian Skies, since it has quests (which I have heard are great for newcomers to the Minecraft mod world)
    {I cannot stand solo play, otherwise I would not be bothering you with this post}

• I have an increase in free time for the next 7 weeks (so till mid/late January)

(I would prefer it if we could be in a VoIP program (Ventrillo, TeamSpeak, etc.) but will abstain if that is the preference of those who respond)

spiderharry02

Jul 29, 2019
UTC+2:00 but i cant play till i finish my exams though, so add me on skype spiderharry02 is my username

NurseJosh

Jul 29, 2019
I'm the owner of NJTV. We are a multi-gaming community. We have Teamspeak and host 3-4 types of minecraft servers and Agrarian Skies is one of our favorites. We're eagerly waiting for Agrarian Skies 2.0 but have been hosting a Central US based 3.1.4 server for almost a year now. Feel free to join our Teamspeak at nj-tv.net and find an officer to whitelist you so you can play with us!

piraka72

Jul 29, 2019
I would like to join you on your server If you don't mind someone in the game to help out and show you some basics. ive been looking for someone to play with for awhile now. if you ever see this my Skype and email are [email protected]