Casual Server looking for someone 18+ to play Agrarian Skies with!

• This section is now closed. Server owners can remake their threads in the new server section here. If you are looking for a server you can use both this section and the new section for the time being.

xTiMBo

Jul 29, 2019
i have a spare 24/7 server that i have setup with Agrarian Skies and am looking for someone to play with im 29 so would like someone atleast 18 also have teamspeak. also im australian

IGN:

regards

inferno_puppet

Jul 29, 2019
Hello xTiMBo M name is inferno_puppet, I live in phoenix AZ and i'm 21 years of age. I would love to play some agrarian skys with someone who is as determined as I am. I have TeamSpeak, but my mic is in poor condition and I have a new one in the mail hopefully it will arrive in the next few days. I know all the mods very well but especially thaumcraft and blood magic. Looking forward to your reply.

iDwaajt

Jul 29, 2019
Hello, in case you would still need someone to play AS with. I am 20 years old and I'm looking for someone to play AS with, it's quite boring on my own. I have been playing modded minecraft for about a year now. I'm GMT+1 for timezone, have teamspeak and Skype. IGN: iDwaajt .

ArmyHeLL07

Jul 29, 2019
IGN:ArmyHeLL07

i can do teamspeak but im hardly talking english and hardly understand english so im only can type it :D

stentninja

Jul 29, 2019
Hi although I'm 17( turning 18 in November) I can't find any aussie servers I live in Victoria I have ok knowledge of most mods one exception is magic based
IGN stentninja
I'm mature please don't let my age affect you dession

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk