Looking for adult friends to play Minecraft with.

• Please make sure you are posting in the correct place. Server ads go here and modpack bugs go here

Cyprus86

Jul 29, 2019
Hello,
I'm 28 and iv been playing minecraft/FtB for a couple of years, but I have no friends that play. I'm looking for a group of friends to explore new mods and words with. If anyone can point me in the right direction that'd be great.

rdemay91

Jul 29, 2019
Check out the server promotion pages and join a server and see if you can find friends to play along with.

AnthonyAnarchy

Jul 29, 2019
Me too. Im 28 and looking for someone to play some modded minecraft with. I just started to Google search friends to play with and it brought me here.

piraka72

Jul 29, 2019
id be interested in starting up any third party packs with you. a big pack is one way to go, but in my opinion, I like the questing in the other packs. interested, message me on Skype: [email protected]

ComeAtMeBroheim

Jul 29, 2019
Hey I'm 27 and would be down to play as well. Let me know if u wanna let me join. I've been playing modded for a couple years as well and don't have any friends that play either.

Sent from my SPH-L720 using Tapatalk

ComeAtMeBroheim

Jul 29, 2019
Yea pretty much. I'm not on a whole bunch tho. I work 3rd shift and I have an 8 month old so I'm usually only on on weekends overnight. But I'm on vacation until January 5th so I'll be on a lot more than usual until then.

Sent from my SPH-L720 using Tapatalk

Last edited:

Snowcasso

Jul 29, 2019
Hey guys are you still looking for a place to play? I started a server for me and cypress to play on. We are currently playing the dark trilogy. I think cypress wants to move into agrarian skies later on when the new version comes out. If your interested let me know ill send you a pm later on