Looking for a partner

jeffpascal

Jul 29, 2019
Hello, I didn't know where to post this so i posted it here,
I love playing FTB, but when i am playing by my self, on a single player map, i always feel like cheating, and its not fun.
I am wondering if there is anyone here who would want to play with me (on a private server) , maybe do youtube videos.
My local time is UTC +2.
Thank you,
LLFTB

SizzleBacon

Jul 29, 2019
What pack?
What version?

Just curious because my favorite pack right now is 1.5 beta ultimate, I feel the same way. Things feel bland when by myself, but I don't like playing on huge public servers. However there is still no server available for 1.5 beta ultimate. So are you going to start this when 1.6 comes out?

I am UTC -5

Moasseman

Jul 29, 2019
I might setup a 152 server soon(TM), and if so, it won't have many people in it (<6)

jeffpascal

Jul 29, 2019
hey, i was thinking about 1.4.7 and when 1.5.2 comea out i just import the world.
PS : its my personal server hosted on a 8core machine 8gb ram and 200 gb ssd. should be lag free.

Moasseman

Jul 29, 2019
hey, i was thinking about 1.4.7 and when 1.5.2 comea out i just import the world.
PS : its my personal server hosted on a 8core machine 8gb ram and 200 gb ssd. should be lag free.
1.4.7 world will most likely not be compatible with 1.5.2, just saying

Meowzer

Jul 29, 2019
it would be compatible...it converts it over and HELL YEAH im interested. I've been looking for someone to play with and make youtube videos with...I play the Yogcraft Modpack and same here...i am tempted to cheat too. Usually when I am playing with someone else I feel more guilty if I cheat stuff in so it keeps me controlled when I do play with someone.

Harvest88

Jul 29, 2019
Does this server criticize how you play? if so just please tell me what's is not wanted and then I can know ahead of time before I'm kicked off for not a "desired" play style. I love to fabricate things and love to have an array of Laser drills once FTB updates so I can generates ores for high energy costs. From coal ores to uranium and quartz! I like to make huge plant of matter fabrication and energy production. I would also like while I'm waiting on the those Laser Drills to use a huge RP2 Tunnel bore mean time. Btw when is the server down in EST of USA? I do love doing these things with other people hate being alone.

PeggleFrank

Jul 29, 2019
it would be compatible...it converts it over and HELL YEAH im interested. I've been looking for someone to play with and make youtube videos with...I play the Yogcraft Modpack and same here...i am tempted to cheat too. Usually when I am playing with someone else I feel more guilty if I cheat stuff in so it keeps me controlled when I do play with someone.

A change in the way liquids work in 1.5.2 will completely deplete every liquid in your world when it 'converts', so no, it's not really compatible.

The 1.5.2 beta pack isn't very stable at all to run a server on, so you should probably try and stay with 1.4.7.

Devill

Jul 29, 2019
i would like to join, my mcn is Devill. i have skype (D33zy400) and teamspeak aswell