Logistics Pipes 1.4.6 port

Sorok

Jul 29, 2019
Has anyone found a working Logistics pipes port for the current version of Minecraft (1.4.6)? I found one here..
http://ci.thezorro266.com/job/LogisticsPipes/
but I was unable to install it with any success. My configs were fine yet my Minecraft kept crashing upon loading my world.
And before you heckle me, I understand FTB is waiting for Krapht to finish his version of it but I'm too impatient to be with out my babies. :p

thesonofdarwin

Jul 29, 2019
Has the issue with LP and Mystcraft chunk losses been worked out? Now that we're building for real, I'm not really willing to risk my stuff using LP without that confirmation. I used LP with the beta pack without incident, but I know others had issues.

sadow200

Jul 29, 2019
I cant find a config that works can someone send me what item id's they used for direwolf pack using LP

ChiTown03

Jul 29, 2019
# The ID of the LogisticsPipes Sign
I:logisticsSignId=1198

# The ID of the LogisticsPipes Solid Block
I:logisticsSolidBlockId=1199

That seems to work for me

ChiTown03

Jul 29, 2019
Is anyone else experiencing fps drops when in the same chunks that your logistic pipes are in?

Shizuka

Jul 29, 2019
That seems to be because of the particle effects on the pipes (when items are traveling). Personally I turned particles down to minimum, no frame drops even when requesting thousands of blocks through a pipe.

It also seems the more pipes there are, the slower things run (pathfinding maybe?), so I try to build my network around a compact hub of ender chests (for expansion to remote sites like farms and quarries) and concentrate as many things-that-need-logistics as possible in a one or two chunk zone. Between a compact design and minimal particles, my framerate doesn't bat an eye at Logistics anymore.

Also LP conflicts with Portal Gun, so changing 1100 and 1101 to 1201 and 1202 (or the aformentioned 1198 and 1199) works, or just disable Portal Gun.

ChiTown03

Jul 29, 2019
That seems to be because of the particle effects on the pipes (when items are traveling). Personally I turned particles down to minimum, no frame drops even when requesting thousands of blocks through a pipe.

It also seems the more pipes there are, the slower things run (pathfinding maybe?), so I try to build my network around a compact hub of ender chests (for expansion to remote sites like farms and quarries) and concentrate as many things-that-need-logistics as possible in a one or two chunk zone. Between a compact design and minimal particles, my framerate doesn't bat an eye at Logistics anymore.

Also LP conflicts with Portal Gun, so changing 1100 and 1101 to 1201 and 1202 (or the aformentioned 1198 and 1199) works, or just disable Portal Gun.

I figured it out. Turns out i had threaded optimization disabled in nvdia control panel. As soon as i turned it on i was getting my standard 144fps. (vertical sync enabled) . Thanks for the tips tho!!

HerbertIzMe

Jul 29, 2019
Logistics does not work with portal gun installed, you need to edit the item ids of logistics other wise you will crash. I use 1104 and 1105 and have not found a conflict yet.