Logistic Pipes problem, Need help

Luckyas

Jul 29, 2019
Hey guys.
Im playing on the modpack infamy, and i wanted to make a logistic system.
I got 2 diamond chests connected to 1 Mk2 pipe. But my system only see's the top chest.
Is there a way to hook up 2 chests to 1 pipe?

Here is a picture of my setup:
http://imgur.com/iJNR0He

Elwoodio

Jul 29, 2019
I don't know about sharing a provider but if you split the pipe input it will either use one and see the other as an invalid or if you have a normal pipe connected it will alternate best thing is to use 2 mk2 chassis pipes with a provider and a polymorphic or mod/normal itemsink module depends on what they have in the chests. Has to be individual for the logistics to work well. I can post a couple of pics tonight or tomorrow when I get time to take on my computer of my systems I typically use if that would help

Elwoodio

Jul 29, 2019
Just looked at the pic realise after I posted it was there. Your top chest is red on the pipe and so is invalid route orange to bottom is correct

Narc

Jul 29, 2019
Chassis pipes are always connected to a single inventory, indicated by the orange stripe. Provider pipes may not care. Try those.

Elwoodio

Jul 29, 2019
The providers will work for retrieval but if you auto sort it will need a second chassis for the item sink module in so I always find easier to use one chassis per chest

Reactions: Narc