LogiCraft [Direwolf20 Pack][Whitelist][Mature 16+][Teamspeak][24/7]

• Announcement

Hello, we know that many of you have been asking for the server section to be split into sections so that servers are easier to find so that is exactly what we have done! We are also working on a server listing site to make the listing even better but this is still some time off and so for now this will be used. Current server owners will need to PM Rob if they want to keep their post with the following form completed:

Link to forum post:
    Pack:
    Server type (Whitelist/Greylist/Open):

Hope you like the new layout and if you have any more suggestions please post them in the web feedback forum.

The FTB Team
    P.S Go easy on my inbox :)

brandon706

Jul 29, 2019
LogiCraft
Server IP : LogiCraft.atl17.creeperhost.net

Rules:
1. No major griefing or stealing from other players
2. Treat everyone with respect
3. No Racist, sexist, or offensive language
4. Only Cave mining in the Overworld
5. No quarries in the Overworld including Turtle, BuildCraft, and fillers
6. Keep chunk loaders to a minimum to reduce strain on the server

7. No Withers in the Overworld
Disabled Mods/Items:
  1. A few biomes from ExtraBiomesXL are disabled

About The Server:
LogiCraft is a small server hosted on Creeperhost to allow a maximum of 15-20 people**. We are using a new world, so no one should be too far behind. On approval you will be sent the IP for our teamspeak.

** Will upgrade server specs if needed
Applications:
1. Username:
2. Age:
3. Whats your favorite Mod?
4. Why would you like to join our server?
5. What could you bring to the server?
6. Anything else you would like us to know:

We are only going to choose the best applicants so put what you feel necessary and it will be better to write more than not enough.

Owners/Admins:
Owner: Great_Sphinx
Admins: Zealdd and Assasin01

Bedo000

Jul 29, 2019
1. Username: Bedo000
2. Age: 19
3. Whats your favorite Mod? Redpower 2/IC2/BC
4. Why would you like to join our server? Because I have been on other servers where admins don't care about people using hacks or greifing, but this server looks good :D
5. What could you bring to the server? Builds that involve many mods in 1
6. Anything else you would like us to know: I can listen on TS, but not speak... :(

Slothy

Jul 29, 2019
Username: sloth45

Whats your favorite Mod? a mix between Redpower / Industrial Craft / Build Craft but since i have been playing this Mod Pack i have enjoyed a few mods that i would never of thought about using.

Why would you like to join our server? Because i am looking for a server with a good community that i will enjoy playing with.

What could you bring to the server? I am helpful and friendly, i would also like to assist in any way i can that would make the experience on the server more enjoyable.

Anything else you would like us to know: Currently i do not have a mic.

Wiiboy222

Jul 29, 2019
1. Username: Wiiboy222
2. Age: 17
3. Whats your favorite Mod? Redpower 2
4. Why would you like to join our server? Because it is a mature server and i approve of the rules.
5. What could you bring to the server? Humor and logic!
6. Anything else you would like us to know: I'm a clever clogs :)

Scyther159

Jul 29, 2019
1. Username: Scythk
2. Age: 18 (19 in less than a month)
3. Whats your favorite Mod? Thermal Expansion
4. Why would you like to join our server? This seems like an interesting server with a good community.
5. What could you bring to the server? Expertise and support with mods and cool designs.
6. Anything else you would like us to know: Is there anything you need to know?

XxKUKORICAxX

Jul 29, 2019
1. Username:XxKUKORICAxX
2. Age:16
3. Whats your favorite Mod?I concider the whole modpack a singlemod because they just go very well with eachother,but if i only could use one than redpower.
4. Why would you like to join our server? I want to join because i really like the multiplayer aspect in ftb(and other modpacks) and i'm at the point where i only can play on multiplayer with a great community.And an other reason is why i want to join a whitelisted server is that i don't like grifers and i wanna have fun playing with some cool guys .
5. What could you bring to the server?A lot of comunity buildings and creations that everyone will be able to use.
6. Anything else you would like us to know:I have a mic and i'd love to chat with people on the server :D

Lucky_Reden

Jul 29, 2019
Username: Lucky_Reden
2. Age: 15
3. Whats your favorite Mod? IC2
4. Why would you like to join our server? I want a nice, friendly community who wont cuss or be stupid, and im tired of 8 year old noobs running around with nukes (it happened once)
5. What could you bring to the server? 3 years of technical mod pack experience, a good aditude
6. Anything else you would like us to know: My Skype is : lucky_reden, ill get a teamspeak very soon

iHasFire

Jul 29, 2019
Applications:
1. Username: ihasfire

2. Age:17 (Can easily confirm that through TS)

3. Whats your favorite Mod? I can't really decide, it's either IC2 or Redpower.

4. Why would you like to join our server? Most servers I've joined not many people would be active so I was literally just playing singleplayer on a smp server. I've been shifting from server to server and most of them didn't really appeal to me, I have a feeling this might be the server. I'm also looking for people that will be active on TS as you can just talk about FTB for hours on end.

5. What could you bring to the server? I like to be very helpful and kind to anyone I meet.(I feel as if that should be expected from anyone)I somewhat know my way around IC2 and can help out here and there. I might be able to write a few computercraft scripts that are rather helpful.

marcmcdoom

Jul 29, 2019
1. Username: Marcmcdoom
3. Whats your favorite Mod? IC2
4. Why would you like to join our server? I've been looking for a good multiplayer server, and one of my friends from rl is applying here as well. I'm tired of dealing with grievers and jerks, as so often happens. Having many nice people be online to play with would be enjoyable.
5. What could you bring to the server? I certainly help out other people, and I really like building ambitious projects together with others. I'm comfortable with the modpack, and perfectly willing to help out newbies.
6. Anything else you would like us to know: I have teamspeak, mic coming soon.

Khalory

Jul 29, 2019
1. Username: Khalory
2. Age: 18
3. Whats your favorite Mod? Currently Forestry, but I'm really loving Thaumcraft 3 though so that might be it once it becomes more complete.
4. Why would you like to join our server? I was on the server before and would love to hop back on. Especially since I already started building my house and already love the server and the guys on it.
5. What could you bring to the server? I'd love to get with some of my old buddies and make some new friends, build some giant projects, and maybe I'll actually get to work on the machine room which I wanted to do last time but found it was already built when I got on XD
6. Anything else you would like us to know: I'll try to move to somewhere quiet in my house so I can actually talk on TeamSpeak. ^_^

Shadowquinn

Jul 29, 2019
1. Username: shadowquinn1974
2. Age: 38
3. Whats your favorite Mod? TE
4. Why would you like to join our server? Been looking for a server with fun mature players to build with and learn along side.
5. What could you bring to the server? Always on TS, spend anywhere from 8-12 hours of play a day (out of work atm)
6. Anything else you would like us to know: I am just an old man that enjoys playing the game, I hate griefing and love learning.

harry stupple

Jul 29, 2019
1. Username: nega_skoll
2. Age: 16
3. Whats your favorite Mod? I can't decide between ic2 & thermal expansion
4. Why would you like to join our server? I would like to join a mc modded community and have fun to learn how the other mods work.
5. What could you bring to the server?I could build a community hub for beginner ftb gamers to go to for some starter materials and i'm a really good architect.
6. Anything else you would like us to know: I do like to protect my personal buildings really well, but if you don't want me to ill just use mffs.

RickAk95

Jul 29, 2019
1. Username: Rickak95, & kipper02
2. Age:17 and 17
3. Whats your favorite Mod? computercraft(rick) & thaumcraft 3 (kipper)
4. Why would you like to join our server? We are old friends and need to play together. we like small communities with little too no cursing. and a all around free game play (free from greifers and trolls). we have look for a good server for a long time.
5. What could you bring to the server? lots of experience with all mods and maybe a donation!
6. Anything else you would like us to know? We have skype: rickak95 & kipper002 (kipper02 was taken) we play almost every day.

Daniel Haugseth

Jul 29, 2019
1. Username: Haugzn
2. Age: 24
3. Whats your favorite Mod? : Redpower and IC2
4. Why would you like to join our server?: i were on the old server and would love to join back in :)
5. What could you bring to the server?: A fun guy derping around while doing silly mistakes:p
6. Anything else you would like us to know: Im from norway, so im on GMT +1

Lizarddemon94

Jul 29, 2019
User: Lizarddemon94
Favorite Mod: tough one, but to pick a single one, Thermal Expansion, very well down and thought out, love the configurability.
Why would I like to join? Why not join? I'm looking for a good community to play Minecraft with, single player gets boring after awhile, and
community builds are always fun.
Anything else? Not really except I might need some help setting up TS, I haven't used it before (though I have used similar programs)

brandon706

Jul 29, 2019
I will go through the applications in a bit. We are making final preparations to make sure everything is in working order.

Swazuly

Jul 29, 2019
1. Username: Swazuly
2. Age: 16
3. Whats your favorite Mod? Redpower
4. Why would you like to join our server? I want to take a better look in to the modpack, and that would be a whole lot more fun with people to play with ;)
5. What could you bring to the server? Laughs, companionship, and (hopefully) clever inventions.
6. Anything else you would like us to know: I am fairly new to the modpack, but have playing it non-stop since I got hold of it. Also English is not my main language, I'm Dutch.

FactionBlaster1590

Jul 29, 2019
1. Username: lupton4
2. Age:17
3. Whats your favorite Mod?: I First started out playing alot of ic2 but ive been getting into thuamcraft alot and ive been liking it
4. Why would you like to join our server?: Ive found a fair amount of servers but they all have major lag issues so im trying to find with less lag
5. What could you bring to the server?: Awesome creations and more creativity and a better community
6. Anything else you would like us to know: Ive played all of the mods in this pack but in previous versions and have been playing minecraft for a couple of years now

deathsoul643

Jul 29, 2019
1. Username: deathsoul643
2. Age:
3. Whats your favorite Mod? ItemCraft, I really like portal gun mod but it's not on this modpack:(
4. Why would you like to join our server? I've been looking for a good quality fun server and I have heard good things about LogiCraft:D
5. What could you bring to the server? cool creations and a funtime
6. Anything else you would like us to know: I'm not goth my cousin made this account and username:) and I don't have a mic:(

assassin01

Jul 29, 2019
1. Username: Rickak95, & kipper02
2. Age:17 and 17
3. Whats your favorite Mod? computercraft(rick) & thaumcraft 3 (kipper)
4. Why would you like to join our server? We are old friends and need to play together. we like small communities with little too no cursing. and a all around free game play (free from greifers and trolls). we have look for a good server for a long time.
5. What could you bring to the server? lots of experience with all mods and maybe a donation!
6. Anything else you would like us to know? We have skype: rickak95 & kipper002 (kipper02 was taken) we play almost every day.

You Have Been Accepted.[DOUBLEPOST=1358039789][/DOUBLEPOST]
1. Username: Wiiboy222
3. Whats your favorite Mod? Redpower 2
4. Why would you like to join our server? Because it is a mature server and i approve of the rules.
5. What could you bring to the server? Humor and logic!
6. Anything else you would like us to know: I'm a clever clogs :)

You Have Been Accepted.

1. Username: Scythk
2. Age: 18 (19 in less than a month)
3. Whats your favorite Mod? Thermal Expansion
4. Why would you like to join our server? This seems like an interesting server with a good community.
5. What could you bring to the server? Expertise and support with mods and cool designs.
6. Anything else you would like us to know: Is there anything you need to know?

You Have Been Accepted.