Logic Matrix Programmer

• Please make sure you are posting in the correct place. Server ads go here and modpack bugs go here

Oiram1988

Jul 29, 2019
Can someone link me some information about this sucker? I looked and looked and apparently FTB wiki doesn't even show that it exists. I found like 4 in 2 different chests. Some tell me I hit the jackpot but I don't even know what they are used for. :/

Logic Matrix Programmer. Looks like a little purple robot gizmo.

MrZwij

Jul 29, 2019
It's used to craft the Item Filter and Machine Filter upgrades for the Router from Factorization.

Chre903

Jul 29, 2019
It is from Factorization. You can't build it but i think you can make a second one with a Logic Matrix Programmer :eek:

It is used in the higher Stuff of this Mods and can make special Upgrades for the Router. You can look the Recipes up in NEI ;)

btw, in FTB Beta A I could never find this thing, and now i have 4 pieces in my Chest and haven't a use for it yet :(

danidas

Jul 29, 2019
They are used for the upgrades in factorization and can be only found in dungeons/loot chests.

Abdiel

Jul 29, 2019
You need to find the first one in a dungeon chest. After you have it, you can use it to craft another one, and you will keep the original one - so you can make as many of them as you want. Crafting the matrix identifier also doesn't use the LMP, so you only need one.

Wolfpaw

Jul 29, 2019
Man you guys are lucky. I cannot find them anywhere! I've explored quite a few dungeons, dozens of chests, and nothing yet. I'm holding our hope! I already have my mass sorting ready for when I can upgrade my router =)

shanedude123

Jul 29, 2019
I found one in a redwood forest by my house it was in an obsidian area with totem and stuff. So they are not only in dungeons

Rednpd

Jul 29, 2019
I found one in a redwood forest by my house it was in an obsidian area with totem and stuff. So they are not only in dungeons

Yep, I also got mine in a Thaumcraft obsidian totem site, had looked through 10+ dungeon chests. Was really psyched when I finally got one.

Treita

Jul 29, 2019
I've found 3, and a friend found 2 so far, all in dungeon chests on the same server. Nearly every dungeon has had one, but we're not even close to needing one.
The most complex sorting we've had to do so far is putting Nikolite and forcicium in a barrel. :/ Maybe we're being lazy or something...