[Listed] [1.7.10] Refuge [Jampacked 2 Entry] [HQM] [FTB Launcher] [Curse Client]

mahtaitor

Jul 29, 2019
You must craft it EXACTLY like it is in the NEI crafting recipe so in a crafting table
oh so THAT'S why! ive been trying to use my inv crafting slot....im used to the crash landing mod pack version where i can do it in that crafting slot and not a crafting table! thanks for telling me this, now i can get it done!

Chickooo

Jul 29, 2019
I can´t craft any cell from Thermall Expansion probably due to reciep for Redstone Conductance coil is kinda broken... ??? Can you help me somehow? :)

mahtaitor

Jul 29, 2019
is it just me or is the quartz essence kinda stuffed? i have tried crafting it like the coal essence and i get nothing...i have also tried other shapes with no success :/..its also interesting to note that there is only one recipe in NEI right now and its 9 quartz seed to one essence with no other shaped recipes.

Bloody

Jul 29, 2019
My Deep Dark doesnt have any ores even though the HQM Questbook sugests otherwise and I though I would be able to get Shiny Ingots from there. And as others have said the Redstone Coil recipe doesnt work(i'm guessing because it aks for gold instead of electrum).

Last edited:

Articdive

Jul 29, 2019
The issues with the conductance coils only happens if you are playing on a server, and downloaded your files from FTB, if this is not the case please make it an issue on the curseforge page, thanks

In regards to the Deep Dark, please go DEEPER into the deep dark to get ores and if you still don't find any once again make an issue on the curseforge page,
P.S don't forget your torches

Bloody

Jul 29, 2019
Sure. Here is my Deep Dark at y= 16
41143bd192.jpg
and y=11
7909e6934e.jpg

Bloody

Jul 29, 2019
MP. I'm hosting the server just for me and a friend. I can check any config file if you want me to.

Articdive

Jul 29, 2019
Can you do this please, delete the Deep Dark and re-build it (THIS MEANS ALL ITEMS OR BLOCKS IN THE DEEP DARK WILL BE DELETED)

Articdive

Jul 29, 2019
Yes so this may not be a 'glitch/error' it may have purposly be done like this, he may have made an error on the book

Bloody

Jul 29, 2019
Okay, but then I would like someone to tell me where to get Shiny ore from. I need it for the last quest in the "Store all the things" quest line. At this point I'm thinking of cheating in the seeds.

mahtaitor

Jul 29, 2019
My Deep Dark doesnt have any ores even though the HQM Questbook sugests otherwise and I though I would be able to get Shiny Ingots from there. And as others have said the Redstone Coil recipe doesnt work(i'm guessing because it aks for gold instead of electrum).
no my problem lies with crafting the essence into quartz..i have the quartz plants already its just i can do anything with the essence

Bloody

Jul 29, 2019
That recipe is different than the Coal essence one. You have to put 5 essences in a cross pattern for it to become quartz ore.

mahtaitor

Jul 29, 2019
That recipe is different than the Coal essence one. You have to put 5 essences in a cross pattern for it to become quartz ore.
i did try that yesterday and got nothing, im wondering if it had the quartz in the slot where it would be once the crafting was over but it just wasn't updating for me at the time?