Listed - 1.7.10 - HQM/SURVIVAL - Galactic Science - something fresh!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Delerium

Jul 29, 2019
Which recipe for example?
The blocks themselves show up, but none of the sieve processing recipes show up for me, like what you get when you sieve moon dust, etc. The sieve still functions, you just can't check what is possible to sieve or what you get from it.

Caithleen

Jul 29, 2019
On mob heads/mobs to capture with soul vial - Its either rewad bags, cursed earth, soul water. For enderpearls theres a farm alternative (hint: I like to sieve it, sieve it!). The endermens are in the yard, so its probably the zombies you want for the farming stations ;)

The missing blocks should come from minechem, maybe adv. generators since that mod changes alot.

Clarification on Modular Systems :

In the current state the old mod version stays in as a "legacy" mod.

The mod is currently beeing rewritten entirely and tests showed that the new version has entire different blocks.

When the rewrite is up to the point where i feel that an update seems worth it we will issue a big bold warning via yampst (and here ofc) to empty the old storage (or if you prefer to stay on old one, replace the mod before firing up you world).

Caithleen

Jul 29, 2019
Dude. I love this modpack. The only thing I have to say is that the grind at the beginning is not in my favor. Is there anything besides guilt that would go against me cheating in an auto sieve system just so that I can do something else while these suckers sieve away. I'm sorry, but I'm an impatient person XD.

The T1 grind should take roughly 3-4h when you got minechem and some sieves setup and power from farm->hydrogen->stirlings. In the meantime you should make a storage, wall in your base, learn galacticcraft and some more minechem. If ofc you are allready a pro at them, you could simply start T2 rightaway with cheating in a t2 rocket....

My problem now seems to be meteors hitting the grass (Stay Off My Lawn!) and leaving divots. Conveniently enough, they don't seem able to break grass blocks. If they hit a torch though it destroys every block around it. And I have a lot of torches.

Yeah too bad we had to downgrade. You should make a blast shield. Either just cobble (or another cheap block) which you need to replace every now and then, x times compressed cobble which should be blast proof. Or hurry to T2 and make a fancy obsidian glass one!

Double edit: This question has been lingering in my mind for a while now. How am I supposed to acquire multiple enderman heads? They are needed for several recipes: the soul binder, and ender resonators which are needed to make wireless chargers and dimensional transceivers (even a quest requiring you to make this). I looked into using a powered spawner but I need an enderman soul vial to change the broken spawner and you can't make any dimensions with RFtools because the blocks are disabled.

Best thing is to spawn ONE from an egg you got from a bag, put it in a sould vial and make a powered spawner.

Delerium

Jul 29, 2019
Best thing is to spawn ONE from an egg you got from a bag, put it in a sould vial and make a powered spawner.
Actually I found out a legitimate way of getting one without needing a prize drop. Perhaps this could become a quest, or maybe just added to the hints and tips:
1. Make some witch water by placing water into a wooden barrel that is sitting on mycellum.
2. Craft a precious doll, then using that doll, craft the "creepy doll" version.
3. with the creepy doll in your hand, right click the barrel of witch water.
4. after a summoning timer goes from 0 to 100%, an enderman will spawn right in front of the barrel.
5. Use a soul vial on the enderman, convert broken spawner, combine with powered spawner, etc as you suggested.

Although not as useful, the same thing can be done with blazes using an angry doll instead of the creepy one.

Delerium

Jul 29, 2019
The quest "Another RF Storage" doesn't detect the crafting of a Quibit Cluster Level 2. Not sure why.

SirWill

Mar 29, 2014
The blocks themselves show up, but none of the sieve processing recipes show up for me, like what you get when you sieve moon dust, etc. The sieve still functions, you just can't check what is possible to sieve or what you get from it.
Ok, found the issue. Will push an hotfix in a moment.

pndragon65

Jul 29, 2019
I am now being held up in my tier 2 rocket quest by the severe lack of tin. The only way I seem to get any at all is by sieving gravel. If there is a faster method please me know.

Caithleen

Jul 29, 2019
I am now being held up in my tier 2 rocket quest by the severe lack of tin. The only way I seem to get any at all is by sieving gravel. If there is a faster method please me know.

I hope you didnt trash all the ... trash ... look at the food cans ;)
(And maybe "fail" a bit and die...)

SpitefulFox

Jul 29, 2019
Is there a way to automate the decomposer and synthesizer? I die a little inside every time I see a recipe need iron. :(

Caithleen

Jul 29, 2019
Is there a way to automate the decomposer and synthesizer? I die a little inside every time I see a recipe need iron. :(

ofc there is. minechem wants you to put stuff in on top and out on bottom. the synthesizer needs its recipe programmed like SirWill mentioned. When it gets a pull request (transfernode e.g.) it will craft.

Reactions: SpitefulFox

pndragon65

Jul 29, 2019
I hope you didnt trash all the ... trash ... look at the food cans ;)
I had already looked at them before my previous post. But the cans are used in many recipes and it doesnt seem cost effective to mine them for 4 ingots of tin when it takes 7 ingots to make a new one.

Caithleen

Jul 29, 2019
Well they give you plenty of tin and are nearly useless with a starch source poured in the world ;)

CandiceJoy

Jul 29, 2019
A friend and I both have v1.1.2 of the pack, but our recipes are different for certain things (the JABBA mk 1 upgrade takes 4 wood + 4 iron for me, or 4 wood + 4 fences for him). Also, my friend's multiplayer button is disabled, but mine isn't. We're playing together over LAN, so we're trying to figure out what's wrong, who has the wrong version, etc. Could anyone help?

Reactions: SpitefulFox

SirWill

Mar 29, 2014
A friend and I both have v1.1.2 of the pack, but our recipes are different for certain things (the JABBA mk 1 upgrade takes 4 wood + 4 iron for me, or 4 wood + 4 fences for him). Also, my friend's multiplayer button is disabled, but mine isn't. We're playing together over LAN, so we're trying to figure out what's wrong, who has the wrong version, etc. Could anyone help?
Sounds like your friend does have a wrong or corrupted version. I recommend to reinstall the pack.

CandiceJoy

Jul 29, 2019
Sounds like your friend does have a wrong or corrupted version. I recommend to reinstall the pack.
Oh, also, on my version of the pack, you can decompose double compressed cobblestone, but not single or triple compressed. On his version, you can decompose all 3.

SpitefulFox

Jul 29, 2019

Sounds like your friend has the right version and is totally awesome and cool and you should give him a million dollars.

Status
Not open for further replies.