[LISTED][1.7.10]BlastOff! [Hardcore/EasyCore, HQM][170++Quests] version 1.3.3STABLE

StephJ2Fan

Jul 29, 2019
I've got an error log for someone. I can tell you by just looking it has to do with the myfit gui. I am running 1.3.0 of the pack. Anyone else have this problem, and /or is there a know fix?

EDIT: Might help to add the pastebin link... --->http://pastebin.com/WC2100rm

Edit again: Tried Running the game again and got this error as well. This is from me simply trying to run the saved world. ---> http://pastebin.com/L4q2E0GT

Also I'm supposed to get limestone from hardened limestone every time I use a hammer right? What about a wooden hammer? I'm not getting anything when I break hardened limestone with a wooden hammer.

Last edited:

Kapakx

Jul 29, 2019
I didn't want to restart for v1.3, but I have explored at least 3k blocks out from my base in all directions. So I used MCedit to prune all but the chunks with snow around my base. Thing is, when I go to those new chunks now, all the generates is flat land. It has sand for the gas deposits and I saw a dungeon, but nothing else. No spires, towns, volcano's, not even little mounds of hardened clay or hardened gravel. Am I doing something wrong or is the generation on my end off?

felinoel

Jul 29, 2019
@ karmarcharger

FYI. I don't know if its just a coincidence or what but I found 6 abandon bases close together in the new 1.3.0 map gen. Never saw that many so close together before.
Must just be a coincidence, likely because so many people have complained about not being able to find them, the modpack dev has upped the spawn rate.

karmarcharger

Jul 29, 2019
I didn't want to restart for v1.3, but I have explored at least 3k blocks out from my base in all directions. So I used MCedit to prune all but the chunks with snow around my base. Thing is, when I go to those new chunks now, all the generates is flat land. It has sand for the gas deposits and I saw a dungeon, but nothing else. No spires, towns, volcano's, not even little mounds of hardened clay or hardened gravel. Am I doing something wrong or is the generation on my end off?
Use a backup of the world save... Dont prune the land, just explore new stuff.... What world file type are you using? Pre 1.2.6 or Post 1.2.6?

karmarcharger

Jul 29, 2019
I've got an error log for someone. I can tell you by just looking it has to do with the myfit gui. I am running 1.3.0 of the pack. Anyone else have this problem, and /or is there a know fix?

EDIT: Might help to add the pastebin link... --->http://pastebin.com/WC2100rm

Edit again: Tried Running the game again and got this error as well. This is from me simply trying to run the saved world. ---> http://pastebin.com/L4q2E0GT

Also I'm supposed to get limestone from hardened limestone every time I use a hammer right? What about a wooden hammer? I'm not getting anything when I break hardened limestone with a wooden hammer.
Downgrade myfit to 1.6.7 if the issue is bothering you, it seems to work fine my end.... Notified the modauthor about it already.

Prestigo

Jul 29, 2019
Is any other way to automate brass ? because its hard using drone when i never before do that ;/ I miss only brass for full automate steec casing :D and galgalorian .

How automate inscriber ? i conect to ME Interface but didn't pul out items ;/

karmarcharger

Jul 29, 2019
Is any other way to automate brass ? because its hard using drone when i never before do that ;/ I miss only brass for full automate steec casing :D and galgalorian .

How automate inscriber ? i conect to ME Interface but didn't pul out items ;/
You can craft Brass... But you pay the price in efficientcy..... Inscriber is sides sensitive

Coolcabbage

Jul 29, 2019
Since some poeple seem to be talking about enchants and stuff I thought I would share how I removed enchants from Items.
Pneumaticcraft "vacuum" chamber
just have to get it down to -0.75 bar and it will take an enchant off an item and onto a book (random enchant)
but here is what makes it quite awesome, it doesnt damage the item or even require it to be at full dur for this to work
you can rip the enchants for magical wood AND melt it down in the smeltery

Was also good for getting rid of that bloody magnet enchant (then I made the belt to be able to toggle(got mag 4 on it too))

Last edited:

ljfa

Jul 29, 2019
Vacuum chamber? Is it actually possible to create vacuums in Pneumaticcraft?
Never heard of that possibility

Coolcabbage

Jul 29, 2019
yeah just have to use the vacuum compressor I think its called and then pipe that to a pressure chamber.
I think you can also make something like a vacuum hopper somehow

StephJ2Fan

Jul 29, 2019
Okay thanks for the reply. How do I get cobblestone? I cant get water because I need leather and that requires a furnace. Also anyone else not able to break limestone with wooden hammer? Nei says 100% drop for limestone, but wooden hammer drops nothing.

Sent from my KFSOWI using Tapatalk

sagragoth

Jul 29, 2019
FTB launcher says 1.3.0, but the start menu in minecraft says BlastOff 1.2.8!, did I do something wrong? Also, can we get a detailed changelog? Pretty please :p

StephJ2Fan

Jul 29, 2019
FTB launcher says 1.3.0, but the start menu in minecraft says BlastOff 1.2.8!, did I do something wrong? Also, can we get a detailed changelog? Pretty please 

Nope. Thats a mod config not changed on the modpack dev's part.

Sent from my KFSOWI using Tapatalk