[LISTED][1.7.10]BlastOff! [Hardcore/EasyCore, HQM][170++Quests] version 1.3.3STABLE

felinoel

Jul 29, 2019
There is two methods to making drinking water. One slow method (drying rack with leaves), and one fast method (pounding snow on an anvil, bottling it, boiling it in a vat of lava, and combining the result with 4 leaves). The second method is fast because you can do it in bulk, and the end result is 3 water for each combine.
Oh I do it the second way lol I just checked NEI for recipes and followed the first one when the water got changed.

Sheena-Tiger

Jul 29, 2019
Okay, no answer for this in the last 4 pages... but I do feel kinda insane.
The pink derps (aka oinky's) are actually "attacking" me... I at least get damage once getting close, and can not pick them up with the golden lasso.
I thought... work around, kill them and respawn 2 pigs and rename them in gamemode 1... worked fine, I even could pick them up ... once... after that same as with the pink derps.

In addition, my apple trees seem to drop squids ... dead ones as I get their loot in masses. Replanting did not work.

I have a feeling, I should go back to .24 as this happens since I upgraded to .25 with my savegame.

In addition, Karmacharger, I personally feel, up to .24 the huge time-drop in leaves cider was to much. I did not like it before, it was to long (especially when you upgrade your world to the version before having the anvil-stuff in the questrewards while barely having scavenged enough netherrack), but just when I had a manually working mass-production starting, it drops to a point where it is kinda useless to do that. It was a lot of stress while recording for youtube but nevertheless fun, looking back, having to somehow solve the situation.

felinoel

Jul 29, 2019

The pink derps (aka oinky's) are actually "attacking" me... I at least get damage once getting close, and can not pick them up with the golden lasso.

I thought... work around, kill them and respawn 2 pigs and rename them in gamemode 1... worked fine, I even could pick them up ... once... after that same as with the pink derps.

In addition, my apple trees seem to drop squids ... dead ones as I get their loot in masses. Replanting did not work.

I have a feeling, I should go back to .24 as this happens since I upgraded to .25 with my savegame.

In addition, Karmacharger, I personally feel, up to .24 the huge time-drop in leaves cider was to much. I did not like it before, it was to long (especially when you upgrade your world to the version before having the anvil-stuff in the questrewards while barely having scavenged enough netherrack), but just when I had a manually working mass-production starting, it drops to a point where it is kinda useless to do that. It was a lot of stress while recording for youtube but nevertheless fun, looking back, having to somehow solve the situation.
Why are animals attacking people now? I JUST made a pig pen...

Also... dropping dead squids?! THAT is why there are so many squid drops everythwere, I had assumed it was all of the water I had in underground areas...?

Redominus

Jul 29, 2019
yeah strange. This is the second time it has broken for me. It fixed itself when I updated to 1.2.5, and now it's broken again. Wonder why?

When I had that problem I created another world cheated an anvil, a hammer and comprresed cobble an made a gear. Then I deleted %Blast Off!%\minecraft\minetweaker.log. After that the anvil in my main game started working again. I dont know what made the trick so try the first and load your world. If it does not work try the second.

Hope it helps.

felinoel

Jul 29, 2019
I think its Ruins
Boo, a while ago I recommended the dev use Millenaire to spawn custom ruins, it seems the modpack dev was already doing it with a different mod lol, I had assumed that the bunkers were custom built, not randomly generated. That is probably how the spires generate actually...

karmarcharger

Jul 29, 2019

in .26 i will disable the passive mob being naughty :3 thanks for the info

Rickert_

Jul 29, 2019
Could ya do me a favor and go check if all the gas leaks around have turned into normal sand? I went from 1.1.17 to 1.2.3 and my gas leaks broke :(
Ya mine broke too. I also cannot place tnt or minecarts, so my save is screwed up afterall. Too bad...going back to 1.1.7

MrOomi1974

Jul 29, 2019
Why are animals attacking people now? I JUST made a pig pen...

Also... dropping dead squids?! THAT is why there are so many squid drops everythwere, I had assumed it was all of the water I had in underground areas...?
Passive animals are attacking because of special AI
# (Entity list) Comma-separated list of passive mobs (by entity id) that are made "neutral". You may put a tilde (~) in front of any entity id to make it specific. Specific entity ids will not count any entities extending (i.e., based on) the specified entity.
# May or may not work on mod mobs. Defaults to any kind of chicken, cow, pig, and sheep.
S:depacify_list=Chicken,Cow,Pig,Sheep

Moasseman

Jul 29, 2019
Gas leaks are normal sand XD its called gas leaks to show that there are gas under it lol
But the problem is that I can't suck the delicious gas from them anymore after updating to 1.2.3, while I could in 1.1.17 :( Their names also changed from Gas leak to Sand, intentional or not.

RojoM

Jul 29, 2019
There is none. You go to the FTB launcher (downloadable on the ftb site) go to third party packs, and enter the pack code "BlastOff" No quotes. Then it auto-downloads and launches.

Miller Tan

Jul 29, 2019
I have been looking around for an answer but i can't find one for this.
Is it natural for my mana generating flowers to disappear after a couple of days? It seems any flowers that were generating mana disappear while any others that don't have the proper source to generate mana are fine.

-=Jonas=-

Jul 29, 2019
Karmacharger, Thanks for nice pack!

I'm sorry, this post was edited.
About dupe bug reported by PM...

Last edited:

-=Jonas=-

Jul 29, 2019
Is it natural for my mana generating flowers to disappear after a couple of days? It seems any flowers that were generating mana disappear while any others that don't have the proper source to generate mana are fine.

Yes.
In this pack you can't generate mana from nothing.
You need use flowers, which consume other resources, eg. coal...

exochris

Jul 29, 2019
Your dayblooms, nightshades and hydrangeas will all wilt after 4 minecraft days. I recommend using endoflames and gourmalillys as they are bother working for me rather well.

exochris

Jul 29, 2019
But the problem is that I can't suck the delicious gas from them anymore after updating to 1.2.3, while I could in 1.1.17 :( Their names also changed from Gas leak to Sand, intentional or not.
I found this too. I only decided yesterday that I wanted to do the gas quest, but I kinda can't because all of the previous gas leaks around my home have turned into sand which is really frustrating. Today I'm going to try explore and see if there are any new ones that I can use.

Edit: Just did some exploring, and I know I'm in new chunks because of the ravines. The sand is still there, however it doesn't say 'gas leak' like it used to. It does say it's from mariculture, but when I mine it it turns back into vanilla sand. I also can't pump any gas into my open blocks tank, which I am assuming is the correct one to use.

Last edited: