[LISTED][1.7.10]BlastOff! [Hardcore/EasyCore, HQM][170++Quests] version 1.3.3STABLE

bsaksida

Jul 29, 2019
Are tornados even common enough to do damage? I have seen like three and none have come close to me, the worst effect was that the snowflakes and falling leaves flew towards it.

I don't know what they do. But i do know that in your bunker on top floor. Right up there is a glowstone. If you remove it you will reweal weather deflector

Naman

Jul 29, 2019
Dual core should still be enough... but probably close to its limit
i let it load for like 30 minutes and i do not fall through blocks and i lose thirst . but i get the worst lag known to man. i get like 1 fps every 3 seconds and ottherwise i get 0 fps

NoxVindicta

Jul 29, 2019
I noticed something weird. The smashed gold you get from the hardened clay spires wont be smelted. I put two together into a gold ore and nothing happened when I put it in the furnace.

Inngrimsch

Jul 29, 2019
I noticed something weird. The smashed gold you get from the hardened clay spires wont be smelted. I put two together into a gold ore and nothing happened when I put it in the furnace.
works in the smeltery for me

@Naman nope if the newest version of java and fastcraft+optifine dont help i have no idea how you could make the modpack more accesible for your cpu ^^

greene90000

Jul 29, 2019
Just spent a total of 10 hours between last 2 days at minimum to make the metallurgic infuser for the quest.... Next quest requires another 16 blocks of enhanced galgorian(if you have gotten the advanced pcb's from claiming rewards, otherwise you must get another 16 enhanced blocks for the advanced pcbs alone.) which is 4x the amount in the metallurgic infuser. There's no way im spending another 40 plus hours to make 4 steel casings... soul shards or some other mod or make recipe cheaper again must occur for me to keep playing this pack.. This is nearly impossible unless you wish to spend weeks on grinding mobs for just 1 quest only making a few machines..

Edit: This was with 2 people aswell.

Reactions: Skincrawler

Dame_xD

Jul 29, 2019
I have put this modpack on a private server for me and a friend, when I load it up it starts me on a normal world instead of the map.. Do you know how I am able to set it to EasyCore and have the map for it?

OriginalCanadian

Jul 29, 2019
whenever I fish the bobber just floats above the water (even if it has sunken down into the water it comes up and floats above it) and no fish ever come. Anyone got a fix? Im using the water storage AE spacial storage thing

Bobbymd

Jul 29, 2019
Witch crucible did you use? Ex Nihilo crucible is manly for creating lava, obsidian, grout...
Crucible from flaxbeard. You need Mold and Ingot molt next to crucible. When mold is closed you poured it into ingot by right-clicking on crucible

I used the ladle to move molten iron from the Mariculture Crucible Furnace into a Mariculture Ingot Caster. This worked great for Copper and Gold, but failed to cool for Iron.

Any help?

karmarcharger

Jul 29, 2019
well from it it says it says i have 8192 mb of ram(8 gb), and about 2.1 ghz processor. i feel that is weak. then again i have no idea what is strong. 64 bit os. if u need anything else just tell me.
Try Java 7 Java 8 is buggy as hell

karmarcharger

Jul 29, 2019
I have put this modpack on a private server for me and a friend, when I load it up it starts me on a normal world instead of the map.. Do you know how I am able to set it to EasyCore and have the map for it?
There is the Ezcore map in the server download, copy out the files and replace the files in the "world" folder with it... Then tp to the Coords in the first page to get to the base.
I used the ladle to move molten iron from the Mariculture Crucible Furnace into a Mariculture Ingot Caster. This worked great for Copper and Gold, but failed to cool for Iron.

Any help?
Bugged with iron =/ Try using the Casting table

80sing

Jul 29, 2019
Just spent a total of 10 hours between last 2 days at minimum to make the metallurgic infuser for the quest.... Next quest requires another 16 blocks of enhanced galgorian(if you have gotten the advanced pcb's from claiming rewards, otherwise you must get another 16 enhanced blocks for the advanced pcbs alone.) which is 4x the amount in the metallurgic infuser. There's no way im spending another 40 plus hours to make 4 steel casings... soul shards or some other mod or make recipe cheaper again must occur for me to keep playing this pack.. This is nearly impossible unless you wish to spend weeks on grinding mobs for just 1 quest only making a few machines..

Agreed, I'm at this point as well and deciding wether to advance or just give up. I'm a fan of hardcore just not nearly impossible quests. Otherwise this is the best modpavk I have played before.

karmarcharger

Jul 29, 2019

Even with the nerfed recipes? o_O