[LISTED][1.7.10]BlastOff! [Hardcore/EasyCore, HQM][170++Quests] version 1.3.3STABLE

Naeo

Jul 29, 2019
Lmao. rip that save file. though i'd dig a hole down a couple blocks to make an indoor garden for sanity gaining while working on stuff in the base, fell into a room with a spawner not 5 blocks down. hello 4 infernals xD
*Mental note: don't dig under base*

As soon as an admin gets on and update it =P

And a night view to define hardcore!
Before that happened, I wasn't able to gain any sanity outside staring at trees and the roses i had planted out there. Do they give diminishing returns? and yes, it was daytime

Naeo

Jul 29, 2019
:eek: in the 1.1.3 update, does it replace the current map, or do we have to restart the world to get access to it? cause if the map's being updated today, i'll continue working on my new file. I'm calling it Operation: Let monsters die at daytime, collect their drops.

karmarcharger

Jul 29, 2019
1.1.3 doesnt restart the map. U should just restart your map and use the download from above rather then the current map, because the current one may have too many mobs spawner near your base making it abit laggy for slower computers ;3

Carrots4U

Jul 29, 2019
Is 1.1.3 on the launcher? Too lazy to check xD

(You know a modpack creator is active when they have 2 new releases after you've gone to bed o-o)