[LISTED][1.7.10]BlastOff! [Hardcore/EasyCore, HQM][170++Quests] version 1.3.3STABLE

Xolan

Jul 29, 2019
Which mod contains the minimap? My computer is generally terrible, and the minimap is probably the single worst contributor to low fps
Pretty sure this pack uses JourneyMap. Check to see if the webserver is on first, and disable that. It generally helps a TON with FPS.

NunoAgapito

Jul 29, 2019
Which mod contains the minimap? My computer is generally terrible, and the minimap is probably the single worst contributor to low fps
Its jorneys map. If you are lagging with it, disable the web map server and the mob radar. If it still lags, disable it and try opis map...

Lharoi

Jul 29, 2019
have the same problem about duplicate mods

Ores: minecraft
Ores: CS2_Ores

i deleted all the same folder in the ftb blast off pack and replaced it all with the one i downloaded here

Xolan

Jul 29, 2019
I'm not sure what is causing the ore issues, but if you guys know how to setup MultiMC with the pack, it has worked fine for me.

Lharoi

Jul 29, 2019
need to use multimc for the manual 1.10 download then?

uhh

i think ill wait till 1.10 is available in the ftb launcher instead

Reactions: Carrots4U

Xolan

Jul 29, 2019
I ended up having to take some dirt and a sapling and go back to the surface, not sure if intended or not. They won't grow in the spacial chamber. Not enough room I am guessing.

RehabOholic

Jul 29, 2019
What is up with the hundreds of mobs behind the wall when you start v1.1.0? They are so loud, is that intended to be a thing when you first start?

PS. Nevermind, I think I know what it is.lol Could you give us a couple of sound mufflers in the next update? So far that's the only issue is the noise.lol

Last edited:

Aknot

Jul 29, 2019
You need to raise the ceiling in the wood spatial storage. Also make it a little wider. Trees will not grow because of the height and leaves disappear because its a small space.

NunoAgapito

Jul 29, 2019
I dont think you are supposed to grow the trees inside the spatial storage.... Just pick them up and bring them outside...

Karma, the clay quest is not fixed yet.... Since its a crafting quest it doesnt detect the clay coz you are not crafting it, you are breaking the clay block. Maybe switch to an inventory detect quest?

Havokist

Jul 29, 2019
If I've understood this crash log then the Adrenaline Seeds caused the crash when dropped. Found them in a chest in one of the Roguelike Dungeons(I think that's the mod, the dungeon that's a castle tower made of snow and quartz), was swapping inventory stuffs with someone and the game crashed shortly after I dropped them. They're not in NEI, which makes me think they're not meant to be in use.

http://pastebin.com/embed_js.php?i=ufXWZYWU

Is it your intention for the Infernal Mobs to be utterly ridiculous?
I've come across mobs with what must've been 7 or more modifiers and the only way past is to either box them in somehow(if you're lucky and they don't have an aoe effect) or just walk away and hope they depsawn. Something with 2 or 3 effects is manageable if you're careful, and 5 effects might make a good boss/rare type.
When DoTs start stacking up(including ones you get from hitting the enemy, not getting hit) as well as stuff like melee weapons sticking to the enemy, constantly being picked up and slammed down with another couple of effects thrown in for SnG I feel like it stops being challenging but fun and turns into challenge for the sake of it.

It might be worth adding a part to the Gilded Iron quest to craft some armour. 16 bars is just enough to make a helm, chest and boots and it seems to help keep you warm in cold places and cool in hot. Not a bad stepping stone on your way to better armours.
I don't know if you'd want it in a similar place as Gilded Iron but a nod towards the dungeons wouldn't hurt. We found a nice bit of Pneumaticraft stuffs in there which is one of the next set of quests. It should definitely come with a warning if you do, those places are scarey :eek:

Can't wait to try out the new patch :D

RehabOholic

Jul 29, 2019
I'm some what lost. I know a fair amount of the mods, and how to progress from other mod packs, but this one is stumping me. I know you can(or thought I read it) stone from hammering harden clay, but the only hammer I can make is a wooden one. Could some one give me push in the right direction. Thanks for any help given. Also any tips on early water prep?

Tyriael_Soban

Jul 29, 2019
Anyone who is experiencing loading issues when generating new chunks in 1.7.10 should be aware of a mod called "Fastcraft."
look for it on the ic2 forums.

Anyway; Im having issues recovering sanity in 1.0.6 ive got 3 plants in the basement level and im still losing it at a rate of knots ... anything i can do to help with it?

Shane2482

Jul 29, 2019
I'm some what lost. I know a fair amount of the mods, and how to progress from other mod packs, but this one is stumping me. I know you can(or thought I read it) stone from hammering harden clay, but the only hammer I can make is a wooden one. Could some one give me push in the right direction. Thanks for any help given. Also any tips on early water prep?
hammer harden gravel to get stones and reg gravel( you can use wooden hammers)

Reactions: RehabOholic

Shane2482

Jul 29, 2019
Anyone who is experiencing loading issues when generating new chunks in 1.7.10 should be aware of a mod called "Fastcraft."
look for it on the ic2 forums.

Anyway; Im having issues recovering sanity in 1.0.6 ive got 3 plants in the basement level and im still losing it at a rate of knots ... anything i can do to help with it?

Are there any mobs near by and is it dark outside. Because the only way to recover is for it to be daylight and no mobs.