[LISTED][1.7.10]BlastOff! [Hardcore/EasyCore, HQM][170++Quests] version 1.3.3STABLE

-=Jonas=-

Jul 29, 2019
steve's carts farmer can't replant them
You can use block placer and activator rail to plant them automatically :)
You need a lot of item conduits, cargo managers, detector and activator rails.
More easier to use Farm from EnderIO, it can harvest and plant ender seeds.
2015-01-29_20.30.36.png

right side - EnderIO farm
left side - farm, based on steve's carts.
(bad screenshot... but this is old gregtech server, closed now)

Last edited:

Foxdemon

Jul 29, 2019
Wow I did NOT get that from the book, lol the book seemed to want me to do this, oh well thanks!

TO the top bedrock or ABOVE the top bedrock?
I heard people have found a way above it recently...

Just under the roof, so under the top layer of bedrock

Foxdemon

Jul 29, 2019
@karmarcharger, can you tell me where in the config or how i can disable the leaf decay from the oxygen collector, because i always disable it in galacticraft/core, but its gone....

Caple

Jul 29, 2019
@karmarcharger Any chance you can help? I tried to place some carpenters fence in a storage draw and it crashed. I have tried restarting and it crashes again. The Crash report is below;

/INFO] [STDOUT]: [net.minecraft.client.Minecraft:func_71377_b:349]: ---- Minecraft Crash Report ----
// Ooh. Shiny.

Time: 11/04/15 18:24
Description: Rendering Block Entity

java.lang.NullPointerException: Rendering Block Entity
at com.carpentersblocks.data.Barrier.getType(Barrier.java:30)
at com.carpentersblocks.block.BlockCarpentersBarrier.func_149719_a(BlockCarpentersBarrier.java:177)
at com.jaquadro.minecraft.storagedrawers.client.renderer.TileEntityDrawersRenderer.renderFancyItem(TileEntityDrawersRenderer.java:357)
at com.jaquadro.minecraft.storagedrawers.client.renderer.TileEntityDrawersRenderer.renderFancyItemSet(TileEntityDrawersRenderer.java:283)
at com.jaquadro.minecraft.storagedrawers.client.renderer.TileEntityDrawersRenderer.func_147500_a(TileEntityDrawersRenderer.java:256)
at net.minecraft.client.renderer.tileentity.TileEntityRendererDispatcher.func_147549_a(SourceFile:100)
at net.minecraft.client.renderer.tileentity.TileEntityRendererDispatcher.func_147544_a(SourceFile:92)
at net.minecraft.client.renderer.RenderGlobal.func_147589_a(RenderGlobal.java:483)
at net.minecraft.client.renderer.EntityRenderer.func_78471_a(EntityRenderer.java:1224)
at net.minecraft.client.renderer.EntityRenderer.func_78480_b(EntityRenderer.java:1015)
at weather2.weathersystem.EntityRendererProxyWeather2Mini.func_78480_b(EntityRendererProxyWeather2Mini.java:50)
at net.minecraft.client.Minecraft.func_71411_J(Minecraft.java:989)
at net.minecraft.client.Minecraft.func_99999_d(Minecraft.java:887)
at net.minecraft.client.main.Main.main(SourceFile:148)
at sun.reflect.NativeMethodAccessorImpl.invoke0(Native Method)
at sun.reflect.NativeMethodAccessorImpl.invoke(Unknown Source)
at sun.reflect.DelegatingMethodAccessorImpl.invoke(Unknown Source)
at java.lang.reflect.Method.invoke(Unknown Source)
at net.minecraft.launchwrapper.Launch.launch(Launch.java:135)
at net.minecraft.launchwrapper.Launch.main(Launch.java:28)

Last edited:

Lagman

Jul 29, 2019
I reinstalled the whole freakin FTB Launcher and the only thing I backed up were my saves,
I can, not, start, this, up.
When I open any world it goes normally... but for some reason, if there is my old world in the saves folder it cannot run, BUT when I move the old save into the saves folder when modpack loads up, I can start up every save BUT the old one.

I don't know what to do... maybe I should try to update something or what else could I possibly do to fix it?

Here is the full console log, from launch to the end (not the beginning derpyderp):

Attachments

• Console log FTB BlastOff.txt
    572.6 KB · Views: 76

karmarcharger

Jul 29, 2019
I reinstalled the whole freakin FTB Launcher and the only thing I backed up were my saves,
I can, not, start, this, up.
When I open any world it goes normally... but for some reason, if there is my old world in the saves folder it cannot run, BUT when I move the old save into the saves folder when modpack loads up, I can start up every save BUT the old one.

I don't know what to do... maybe I should try to update something or what else could I possibly do to fix it?

Here is the full console log, from launch to the end (not the beginning derpyderp):
Try running version 1.3.0 of the pack, tell me if you run into any issues...

Coolcabbage

Jul 29, 2019
Is it possible to get pigs from the lost souls quest?
I killed my pigs when they attacked me
done the quest over 10 times I think and no pig

Coolcabbage

Jul 29, 2019
Would it be possible to make it then as if that happens then there is no way to get pigs?
for now I think I will just cheat myself in one as I think I should have gotten one by now
(want it for a cheaper zombie pigman spawner without going into the nether)

karmarcharger

Jul 29, 2019
Would it be possible to make it then as if that happens then there is no way to get pigs?
for now I think I will just cheat myself in one as I think I should have gotten one by now
(want it for a cheaper zombie pigman spawner without going into the nether)
There are zombie pigman soul vials.... Will be added in a future update

Thronwen

Jul 29, 2019
Hi,

just a quick question: I have a shell contructor with a completed shell in the overworld.
Now I went to the nether and died. (Heatstrokes burning your brain just too stronk :p)
I thought i would respawn into my shell. But this didn't happen.
Is this intended?
And can it be fixed if it's not?

Best regards,

Tenshinochi

Jul 29, 2019
You can use block placer and activator rail to plant them automatically :)
You need a lot of item conduits, cargo managers, detector and activator rails.
More easier to use Farm from EnderIO, it can harvest and plant ender seeds.
View attachment 17689

right side - EnderIO farm
left side - farm, based on steve's carts.
(bad screenshot... but this is old gregtech server, closed now)

the enderio farmer is nice, but in this modpack it's really hard to make, takes more than half a million cobble. It's a very late game thing that eventually replaces the steve's carts farmer and wood cutter

Lagman

Jul 29, 2019
Is it possible to get pigs from the lost souls quest?
I killed my pigs when they attacked me
done the quest over 10 times I think and no pig

Whoa, whoa, whoa, they attacked you?!? HOW IS IT POSSIBLE?!? I didn't know they could do anything like that!