[LISTED][1.7.10]BlastOff! [Hardcore/EasyCore, HQM][170++Quests] version 1.3.3STABLE

felinoel

Jul 29, 2019
Download and manually add the in game wiki mod, only place to find up to date pneumaticraft information, not more cheaty than checking ftb wiki
As with any wiki, if something is missing you add it, that is how they work.

Coolcabbage

Jul 29, 2019
Is it possible to change the magical wood recipe to be gold nuggets instead of ingots now that you only get 1 per craft
I can see you not wanting people to use easy enchanted items to get loads but that is too much gold cost imo (or is it possible to make it craft multiples with just books?)

karmarcharger

Jul 29, 2019
Is it possible to change the magical wood recipe to be gold nuggets instead of ingots now that you only get 1 per craft
I can see you not wanting people to use easy enchanted items to get loads but that is too much gold cost imo (or is it possible to make it craft multiples with just books?)
Gold should be pretty simple with a basic vanilla pigman farm xD

Lagman

Jul 29, 2019
Gold should be pretty simple with a basic vanilla pigman farm xD

Yeah I didn't really think about that, does cursed earth spawn zambi pigmen? I would love it if it spawned blazes too because I am running low on blaze rods/powder.

What solution can you provide for that BC refinery? And... How expensive will the crafting recipe be if you would add that?

I like hardcore things but something may be just too much for me.

I have made dark armor from ender IO and fully upgraded it, enchanted it and I think that I have picked wrong enchant for boots, I have Fire protection IV there but I also have crafted the pyroclast pendant so... It is useless pretty much.

I can "division sigil" it away but what enchant should I give it? Projectile protection is the one I don't have besides fire protection but I don't think I need it. Does Protection stack with other armor pieces with the same enchant?

karmarcharger

Jul 29, 2019
Yeah I didn't really think about that, does cursed earth spawn zambi pigmen? I would love it if it spawned blazes too because I am running low on blaze rods/powder.

What solution can you provide for that BC refinery? And... How expensive will the crafting recipe be if you would add that?

I have made dark armor from ender IO and fully upgraded it, enchanted it and I think that I have picked wrong enchant for boots, I have Fire protection IV there but I also have crafted the pyroclast pendant so... It is useless pretty much.

I can "division sigil" it away but what enchant should I give it? Projectile protection is the one I don't have besides fire protection but I don't think I need it. Does Protection stack with other armor pieces with the same enchant?
Place the cursed earth in the nether... I recomend diamond spikes or you will die a terrible death

Reactions: felinoel

gr3gdg

Jul 29, 2019
can anyone help me out with the pet support creeper issue? love the lil guy, but hes just not safe when he stand either 2 blocks ahead or behind me lol....i need to explain to him somehow that hes invading my bubble :p(ive mistakenly hit a few with shears already, and with the strength ii effect they give you its a 1 hit ko)

karmarcharger

Jul 29, 2019
can anyone help me out with the pet support creeper issue? love the lil guy, but hes just not safe when he stand either 2 blocks ahead or behind me lol....i need to explain to him somehow that hes invading my bubble :p(ive mistakenly hit a few with shears already, and with the strength ii effect they give you its a 1 hit ko)
I think you can make him sit by shift right clicking him

Reactions: felinoel

Xolan

Jul 29, 2019
Hmm trying to open my save and just randomly loading the world seems to stop at

[09:20:20] [Server thread/INFO] [FML]: InvTweaks: codechicken.enderstorage.storage.item.ContainerEnderItemStorage

I let it sit for like ~15 mins and finally closed it. Disabled ender storage, nothing. Used a backup, nothing. Saved my back ups/options and deleted the BlastOff folder and redownloaded, nothing. I haven't read through too many pages back so if there is something I am missing, my apologies. The only thing I haven't done yet is load my world with McEdit and delete my ender storage stuff. I don't really want to do this because my system pretty much relies on it.

felinoel

Jul 29, 2019
That is why I haven't used my two pet support creeper eggs... :'c

[09:20:20] [Server thread/INFO] [FML]: InvTweaks: codechicken.enderstorage.storage.item.ContainerEnderItemStorage

I let it sit for like ~15 mins and finally closed it. Disabled ender storage, nothing. Used a backup, nothing. Saved my back ups/options and deleted the BlastOff folder and redownloaded, nothing. I haven't read through too many pages back so if there is something I am missing, my apologies. The only thing I haven't done yet is load my world with McEdit and delete my ender storage stuff. I don't really want to do this because my system pretty much relies on it.
Try taking a backup, moving the launcher files elsewhere, download a fresh launcher, and install a fresh BlastOff, then add the backup files?

karmarcharger

Jul 29, 2019

Did you try disabling Inv tweak?

Xolan

Jul 29, 2019
Did you try disabling Inv tweak?

Yeah, it just stops one line above where it did before.

[09:41:06] [Server thread/INFO] [AE2-CORE]: Updated appeng/integration/abstraction/helpers/BaseMJperdition

That is why I haven't used my two pet support creeper eggs... :'c

Try taking a backup, moving the launcher files elsewhere, download a fresh launcher, and install a fresh BlastOff, then add the backup files?

I'll try that next.

Last edited:

HugFTB

Jul 29, 2019
MyFit has negative infinity damage taken. No resistance buff is possible to get. Got a fix for this? (picture below)
98oLWqi.png

I've seen other people with the same problem, but no fix.

Thanks

Last edited:

nckheinrich

Jul 29, 2019
Karma and anyone else for that matter? Does anyone think the Botania manasteel recipe change is a bit much? Personally I changed the recipe to require dark steel on my server so there is still some grind to it. But with needing so much manasteel for botania recipes I felt it changed up the whole dynamic of the pack. making botania mid-late game instead of early-mid game.

Lagman

Jul 29, 2019

@karmarcharger you didn't answer my question on the BC refinery.

And does anybody know what enchant should I get for those boots instead of Fire protection?
I already mentioned that I have the pyroclast pendant so the enchant is pretty much useless.